F O U R T Y T W O

Next Day, Jimin's POV:
"Is everything ready?" I asked them all smiling.
"Yes!" All yelled smiling back.
"Okay then let's start." I smiled. Yoongi nodded and walked to his car.

Yoongi's POV:
I drove home to bring Arya to the place. I walked into the house, but she wasn't there. I walked everywhere around in the house, but I couldn't find her. I walked to the living room and saw 9 letters on the table. On each one was a name. I saw my name written on one so I took it.

Hey Yoongi,
Actually I don't know how to start. You are so important to me and it hurts me so much to leave you, but it's the best for everyone. I made so many things wrong. I don't want that anymore. I want you all to be happy and that works the best without me. Maybe now you think I'm wrong but you will understand it one day. I'm sorry that I leave without a word, but it's better like that.
I can't tell how much I love you. You were always there for me, it didn't matter what happened you were there. I want to thank you for everything. I hope you won't forget me, I will never forget you. You will stay forever in my heart. I love you so much Yoongi.
I love you my brother.

-Arya ♡

Yoongi's POV:
I started to cry while I read the letter. I ran upstairs to her room and looked everywhere for her. I even opened her waredrop, but mostly all of her clothes weren't there anymore.
"Arya don't do that! Where are you? That's not funny!" I yelled through the room. I took my phone out and called Yuka.
"Yoongi?" She said as she picked up.
"She is gone! Arya left and I don't know where she is." I was still crying. Yuka said it to the others.
"Yoongi!?" Jimin's voice appeared on the phone.
"Jimin I don't know what to do. She only left 9 letters here." I told him as I whipped my tears away.
"I'm there in a few minutes!" Jimin said before he hung up. I tried to call Arya while I waited for Jimin. She didn't pick up and I sat despaired down on the floor in her room.
"Arya please..." I said to myself. I heard the door opening and hoped it was Arya, but it was Jimin with all the others. I looked up at them. Yuka ran to me and hugged me. I held her tightly. Jimin looked around in the room.
"There is also a letter for you Jimin." Avery came with the other 8 letters inside. She gave everyone his letter. Yuka and Avery started to cry hard while they read the letter. I held Yuka tightly in my arms. Then I looked shortly up to see how Jungkook held Avery in his arms while she cried. Jimin stared at the letter, but he didn't read it.
"No." He said quietly.
"What?" I asked him worried.
"No!" He said louder. I didn't know what to say or do. Jimin put the letter on her bed and walked away.
"Jimin!?" We all yelled after him. We didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't come back.

Arya's POV:
I looked through the window, smiling down at seoul. I knew I would miss it. I put my earphones in and listened the whole flight to music.

Jimin's POV:
I drove again over the speed limit, but didn't care. I had only one idea left how I could find Arya. I was about to lose her, but I didn't accept that. I got many calls and messages of everyone, but ignored them. I parked in front of a building and rushed inside.
"My last hope..." I mumbled to myself.

Avery' s POV:
We calmed down a little and tried to call Jimin and of course also Arya. They both didn't pick up.
"Aish this shitheads." I mumbled and Jungkook pulled me again into his arms. I blushed lightly and looked up at him.
"They will come back." He said and I nodded. We all didn't know what to do so we sat in Arya's room and waited. Jungkook sat down on the floor beside Yoongi and Yuka while he pulled me down to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.