F O U R T Y E I G H T

Yoongi's POV:
I wanted to meet the others after work. They were already at my place and waited in the garden for me as I arrived.
"You're finnaly here." Taehyung said relieved.
"Come on I didn't need that long." I smiled and walked over to Yuka who was sitting on the ground. I sat down beside her and kissed her shortly while I pulled her on my lap.
"I know, but it felt like thousand of years while watching them!" Taehyung said while he layed on the grass.
"Who?" I asked, but knew the answer as I saw Avery and Jungkook. He sat on a chair with her on his lap. They were mumbling somthing and kissed sometimes.
"Let them be Taehyung, they are happy." Jin said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair. I giggled a little and was about to kiss Yuka as she put a flower, which she picked up, in my hair, but looked at Taehyung so I didn't and giggled instead of that.
"So why should we meet hyung?" Namjoon asked me then. They all looked at me.
"Oh yeah, I have a plan..." I smiled. The others got curious and listened to what I told them.

Jimin's POV:
I carried her up in bridal style and walked downstairs with her. I sat her down on the sofa in the living room while her aunt watched us. I smiled shyly at her as I sat down beside Arya. She walked over to us and hugged Arya tightly.
"I'm so happy for you!" She smiled brightly at us two while she hugged Arya tightly still.
"You're choking meee." Arya giggled softly.
"Oh sorry." Jessica let go of her and ruffled my hair before she walked back to the kitchen. I pulled Arya on my lap and kissed her cheek.
"What do you want to do today princess?" I asked and smirked a little as I saw her blushing.
"I don't know.... don't you normally have to work? And when will we fly back to seoul?" She took my hand and played with my fingers.
"I can miss a few days and if I need to, I can work also from here on my laptop. And if you want to we can fly back today." I watched her smiling. She nodded her head while she played with my hand.
"Yeah I want to go back today... I feel bad because of the others. I left without a word..." She mumbled quietly. I nodded and took my phone out to buy the flight tickets. I saw a message of Yoongi were he wrote 'Done ;)'. I smirked a little and were happy that everything would work.
"You okay?" Arya asked me as she saw me smirking.
"Sure." I smiled before I bought the flight tickets.
"Arya I forgot to say that you should look at your phone." Jessica said out of the sudden.
"Okay..." Arya stood up and walked upstairs. She came back while she scrolled blushing through her phone.
"Jiminieeee!" She squeaked and I guessed she saw the picture I took as she was sleeping.
"That's me." I smiled innocently and angelic at her.
"Did you also take a picture?" Jessica stood out of the sudden beside me. I nodded smiling at her. Arya kept on scrolling through her phone and blushed again. I stood up and walked to her to look at her phone. I saw the picture which her aunt took as we two were sleeping.
"Awwee!" I took her phone happily and sent myself the picture of us before I gave her her phone back. She sighted and was still blushing.
"You two will go home today right?" Jessica asked us. We both nodded and Arya hugged her.
"I will visit you soon again." They both smiled brightly.

Yooni's POV:
"Okay is everything done?" I asked them all.
"Yes!" They all said smiling.
"Okay they will be here soon." I said while the others nodded.

Arya's POV:
"I texted everyone that we are back." Jimin told me after we got out of the airplane.
"They want to meet us at the park." He added as he put his phone away.
"Okay." I smiled and took his hand. After we got our luggage we went to Jimin's car which he parked somewhere for days. He drove to the park where the others were already waiting for us, but they didn't look happy. I looked at them all and felt again bad for what I did.
"Guys... I'm sorry..." I mumbled sadly.
"You are sorry!? You can be! you left without a word! We were worried, but why should you care, you just think about yourself!" Yuka said a little mad.
"I know but..." I looked at the ground.
"But you didn't care! You don't care about anyone except for youfself!" Avery said with crossed arms.
"I didn't expect that of you..." Jin said without looking at me.
"But I left the letters." I mumbled sadly.
"That's not an excuse... a letter isn't the same like saying something." Jungkook said as he took Avery's hand.
"Well you have Jimin finnaly... I hope you are at least not that selfish around him..." Hoseok said as he turned around.
"I hope you are happy now..." Taehyung turned around as well.
"Guy wait... please." Jimin said as he held my hand tightly.
"It's enough Jimin... she did enough to us." Namjoon turned around like all the others except for Yoongi who looked at us. I felt that I had tears in my eyes.
"Yoongi?" I said with the hope that he wouldn't do the same.
"You really hurt us all Arya... I'm so disappointed." He said before he turned around and left with all the others.