E P I L O G U E

Jimin's POV:
I sat with Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok on the couch and laughed as we talked about any random shit. It was the first time since almost one year that I saw them all again. It's not like we didn't talk anymore, but it happened so much. Arya and me finnaly married after she finished school and we spend the last year on traveling around the world.

"JIMIN!!!" Arya yelled from somewhere and sounded a little pissed.
"Save Jimin from his wife." Taehyung whispered and he and the others laughed. I glared at them before I turned my head back to see Arya with Yuka and Avery.
"Yes jagiya?" I asked curiously and worried.
"What is this!?" She asked and showed me a shirt of her. I accidently ripped it a few days before and tried to hide it somewhere, because I knew it was new and her favorite shirt.
"Uhh.... a shirt?" I tried to act innocent.

Arya's POV:
"Listened to me before I kill you. In this house only we two live and I didn't see this shirt for days, so be careful with what you say now and tell me what happened with this shirt!" I was really pissed, he knew that I loved that shirt. Maybe I overreacted a lot, but I didn't care.
"Uhh... Uhh... uhm..." He said.
"I'm waiting!" I said annoyed and glared at him.
"Save meeee, helpeuuu!!!" Jimin said before he ran away.
"Come here pabo!" I ran fastly after him. We were running through the whole house while he yelled 'helpeuuu' around.

Yoongi's POV:
We watched them two and laughed.
"How can they live together without killing each other?" Yuka asked and sat on my lap.
"Their weird love stops them in those moments." Avery replied as Jungkook pulled her to him.
"True." I said chuckling as the others agreed as well.

Arya's POV:
I ran after him to our room and opened the door after he closed it.
"I got you!" I said, but couldn't see him. I took a few steps forward till I heard the door closing so I turned to face Jimin who smirked. I knew that smirk of him, he planed something.
"J-jimin?" I looked at him as he came closer.
"I accidentally ripped your shirt and I'm really sorry, but what will you do now?" He asked me and I pouted.
"Come on Ari you already are 21, don't pout. Tell me what you will do." Jimin said and chuckled lightly.
"I will kick you to the moon." I murmured pouting.
"Hhm..." He said and came even closer.
"Nope." Jimin said with a raspy voice and pushed me against the wall.
"Such a cliche..." I murmured shyly and looked away. Jimin chuckled and pressed his lips softly on mine. I kissed him softly back and felt like always the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. He always let me feel like that, the feelings never stoped they only became stronger and grew.
Jimin pressed himself lightly against me and ran with his hands over my back down to my butt. He carried me up with his hands still there what made me blush. Jimin kissed me with more passion and deepened the kiss. I moaned quietly, because he squeezed my butt and blushed a little more. I felt Jimin's smirk against my lips, But he pulled back and let me down.
"You know we have visit." He winked and chuckled.
"But we can continue later, I want to see and hear more of that." Jimin said before he rushed back to the living room.
"This boy is killing me..." I sighted as I followed him and sat beside him on the couch.
"What have you done? It was so quiet out of the sudden." Jungkook asked smirking.
"I apologized." Jimin said and smiled like an innocent angel.
"How?" Jungkook asked chuckling.
"You will know it when we will see some little Mochi's running around in the house." Avery replied and laughed hard. Jungkook and all the others laughed as well. But Jimin and me were blushing and looked down.
"Hello? Someone here?" Taehyung asked while he leaned down to my stomach. It made me blush even more.
"Yahh! Are y'all crazy!?" I asked and tried to stop to blush.
"Sshhhh!!! We want to hear the little Mochi there!" They all said at the same time and stared at my stomach. I facepalmed myself.
"They are the ones who need helpeu...." Jimin mumbled and I nodded a lot.
"Well anyways stop to stare at my wife with the little Mochi in her stomach!" He yelled and laughed hard.
"JIMIN!!!" I yelled and already saw him running so I again ran after him.

No one's POV:
"She isn't really pregnant isn't she?"  Yuka asked a little confused while the others shrugged.
"I don't know." Yoongi said smiling while he watched them both running, till Jimin stoped to run and catched her.
"I know you love me." Jimin said and held her tight.
"That's true, also if you are a pabo and are always killing me , I love you so much." Arya said and giggled before she kissed him softly.
"I'm your pabo and this pabo loves you too." He replied before he kissed her happily back.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Now I'm really finish with this ff and I hope you liked it. ♡

It would be great if you read my new ff about Jungkook. I hope you will like that one too.
Love you! ♡