E L E V E N

Arya' s POV:
I looked at Yoongi as I heard the doorbell.
"I guess that's Jimin." He stood up and walked to the stairs, followed by me. We both looked down while my mother opened the door for Jimin and greeted him smiling. After she asked him if he wanted something to eat or drink, she told him that I'm either in Yoongi's or my room. I walked back into Yoongi's room and continued watching Disney movies and eating cookies.
Yoongi's POV:
I watched Arya walking back into my room and sighted. I looked at Jimin who came upstairs to me.
"Hey hyung." He eye smiled at me.
"Hey." I smiled back at him and pointed at my room.
"She is there, shall I let you alone or not?" I looked at her sitting on my bed, eating cookies and watching her movies.
"Uhh... I don't know." He scratched his neck, I knew he was nervous so I pushed him carefully inside my room, but followed him.
"Hey Arya." He watched her with a smile on his lips while I sat down on a chair.
"Hey." She looked at the screen on the wall while eating cookies. He sat down beside her and looked shortly at the screen.
"Do you want some cookies?" She handed him the package while looking at the screen still.
"Uhh.. sure thank you." He smiled and took a cookie out of the package, before he gave the package back to her and both ate the cookie in their hands. They stayed like this, watching TV and eating cookies. I didn't know if that was serious and watched them for a while.
"Seriously?" I finally asked after a while. Both looked at me and didn't know what I meant. I sighted, stood up turned the TV off and took the cookie package away from Arya. She wanted to complain and take the package back, but I didn't let her.
"Please do something or talk at least." I said before I left the room with the cookies in my hand and closed the door after me.
Arya's POV:
I pouted as Yoongi left the room with my cookies and crossed my arms while looking on the ground.
"It seems like you like cookies?" Jimin looked down on me.
"I love cookies." I pouted still and looked up at him. He looked kind of desperated at me.
"Uhm...uhh..." He didn't know what to say, I sighted pouting.
"Shall I buy you new cookies?" He asked me smiling.
"Really? Would you do that?" I looked happily up at him.
"Yeah sure." He eye smiled at me.
"Thank you Jimin!" He hugged him happily.
"Haha you're welcome." He hugged me still smiling back. I pulled back as he stood up.
"Let's go." He said as I stood up and went downstairs with him.
"You can take your shoes on I'll tell your Eomma that I'll go out with you okay?" He walked to the living room after I nodded happily. I took my shoes on and waited for Jimin. He came smiling back after a while and took his shoes on.
"Okay let's go." He opened the door, I run happily outside, but didn't know where to run so I stopped and turned around to him. He smiled as he walked over to me and pointed in the direction where he wanted to go. I walked smiling beside him and looked around. We stayed the whole way quiet, but I was glad that it wasn't an awkward silence. After a while we arrived at a kiosk, I walked excited inside and looked around.
"Woa here are so many sweets!" It was such an big kiosk I walked happily around there.
"You can take whatever you want." He walked smiling behind me.
"Thank you Jimin!" I smiled even more and looked around still. I took a package oreo cookies, two lollipops and a package crisps. Jimin pointed smiling at the counter so I walked there. He paid for everything and walked outside with me to a bench. After we sat down I opened the crisps package and shared it with him.
"Thank you Jimin oppa." I smiled brightly at him.
"You're welcome Arya." He smiled brightly back.
We sat on the bench, ate the sweets and talked till it became dark outside.