#2: Feelings

(I added a gif here because it wouldn't let me add it for the actual cover of this chapter)

Monday Night Raw, Roman's locker room...

Roman's POV

When I talked to Nikki, I felt something that I've never felt in so long. She's amazing, nice and beautiful. She is the only real friend I really have other than Dean and Seth. It's weird for a guy like me to have these emotions for a girl like her.

"Roman?" I look up to Dean. "Yeah?"   "We have to go soon" I nod as I get up from the couch and walk towards the door. I open it slowly hoping I don't see Nikki. Sadly, there she is. Laughing with Paige taking selfies. I hold on to the knob and stare at Nikki until she turns around and I quickly close the door and run outside to the opposite side of Nikki. I hear someone running. I turn around and see Nikki jogging to me. "Roman! Finally oh my gosh! I was looking every where for you" I clench my eyebrows "Oh you were?" She nods and smiles. "Yeah. Umm, did you see my match? Did I do good?" Oh god, I didn't see her match. I'm such an ass. "Umm, you did great" She smiles and I smile back "When are you going to go up there. Like to the ring?"    "Soon" She looks at me confused and worried. "Roman, are you alright?" I nod at her "Yeah" She fixes her hair "Oh, you don't seem the way you were yesterday."    "It's just... I am going up there soon. I just made my debut from NXT. It's crazy for me."      "No I get it. It takes time. Here's a trick. While you are in the ring, focus on something you love. Just something you don't ever want to let go of. Because the things you can let go isn't something you really love. Even if you think you love it, you don't." I smile at her words. "Thank you Nikki" She smiles back at me "Hey, I'm just trying to help. Are we still on for tomorrow?" I nod "Yeah"

"Roman, you are up." I turn to the stage manager and nod. I turn back to Nikki. "I have to go Nikki. Wish me luck" I turn around "I will! Good luck Roman!" I run to gorilla and see Dean and Seth standing there. Just waiting for me. "Man, we were up. I mean right now but you get the point"    "Sorry, it's just-" "Nikki? Roman, it's our debut. We don't need women distracting us" I raise my eyebrow "Dean, I really like her-" Dean cuts me off "Change that" Dean says as he turns around. We hear our theme song and walk out of gorilla and pass the curtains. The crowd cheering and booing. The crowd is loud. So many fans. Me, Dean and Seth walk down the ramp until someone hits me from behind. I see Dean and Seth getting beat up by Randy Orton, Triple H and Batista. I get up and try to help. I was only knocked down by a clothesline from Batista. Batista starts throwing punches on me. My debut isn't going as I planned. Not at all.