#32: Calm Down

Roman's POV

I roughly open Dean's locker room open. I see him turn around confused. "Why didn't you tell me?!?" I scream as I walk to him and quickly grab his shirt with both of my hands. I clench my jaw. "Roman, calm down. What are you talking about?" I let him go and push him quickly after. "About you and Nikki!" He clenches his eyebrows. "Oh come on. We broke up a few days ago. You want to know why? Because of what you did!" I see him cross his arms. "You never deserved her! I'm pretty sure she's heartbroken!" I quickly punch him. He holds his cheek as he goes down to the floor. I continuously punch him until I feel someone pull me back.

"Roman! What are you doing?" I turn around and see Charlotte. "Doing something Dean deserves." Charlotte quickly slaps me across the face. "You broke up with her or she broke up with you. Either way you are overreacting. She wasn't dating you at the time. Do you remember that Alexa kissed you?" Charlotte crosses her arms and I clench my jaw. "But I didn't kiss her back." Charlotte shakes her head and turns around. "Just saying, Roman: She doesn't need a bitch like you." I see her walk out of the locker room as I quickly punch the wall.

Sasha's POV

I was with Dean talking about what happened to him. "Why did Charlotte come?" I clench my eyebrows as Dean just shrugs. "I guess she was at the right place at the right time." I give him a confused look as I turn around and see Carmella flirting with Xavier. Is it bad that I'm a little jealous? "Hey Dean... I have to go." I get up from my chair and not once breaking eye contact to what's happening I rush to Carmella. I turn her around and cross my arms across my chest. "What the hell are you doing?" Carmella scoffs as I clench my jaw. "I'm talking to Xavier what else am I doing? Oh wait, is the red headed cheater upset? Aw, looks like the person you hooked up with is playing with your itty bitty feelings. Get lost." I quickly push Carmella down to the floor making everyone go silent. "Sasha!" I turn to Xavier and look around. I turn around and run out of catering.

I rush to the hallway and cover my face with my hand. Someone turns me around and I quickly slap them. I see that it's Xavier. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I cover my mouth in shock as Xavier is holding his cheek as he's nodding. "It's alright, you're probably upset." I put both my hands on his face making sure he's fine. I am so worried for Xavier. What should I do? Should I say I'm sorry and leave? No... that's just mean. I guess this will be good enough. I quickly close my eyes and kiss him. I slowly take my hands off his face and open my eyes as I feel his lips get off mine. What just happened?

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter sucked and that I haven't updated in like forever!