#46: Player

Nikki's POV

"Nikki, I have to say this though... I'm a better wrestler than you." I scoff. "Oh and dolphins can fly." He chuckles as I smile. I feel my arm being grabbed as I turn around seeing Roman dragging me somewhere. He opens his locker room and lets go of my arm. "What the fuck Roman!" He closes the locker room door and turns to me. "Why'd you do that?!" He clenches his jaw. "You know why I did that! You're being a bitch right now." I quickly slap him across the face after hearing that. "Call me that one more time or I will make you regret coming to WWE." He turns around as I clench my jaw. "Nikki, you are playing with Seth's and Dean's feelings after you played with mine." I roll my eyes. "How?" He clenches his eyebrows. "You are so selfish Nikki! Get it through your head that you're a player!" My heart breaks a little when I hear that. "I'm not selfish that's why I gave my body to you and I am dumb enough to go through your bullshit! Maybe I am a player but in my eyes I'm just dumb in love with you and your two other friends!" I cross my arms. "You are selfish! You're the one who says you want someone to love! That's basically asking for having sex every night." I feel my eyes start to water. "That's not what I want but Roman you could believe what you want honestly. I'm sick and tired of this." I walk past him and head out of the locker room.

*time skip*

Seth storms into my locker room. "Nikki! What happened?" I shake my head seeing him close the door. "I don't know Seth. I don't know." My eyes water a bit. "Are you okay?" I hold my lips together. "No, no I'm not." I get up as I run to him. My arms wrap around his body. I rest my head on his shoulder as I sob. "Seth, I'm so freaking confused. With Roman and Dean and..." His arms wrap around my body hugging me back. "And what?" I shake my head. "Why can't life just be easier honestly? Why can't I just go to the person I love and get married, win the title and become remembered for being Nikki Bella." I hear him sigh. "If that happened you'd be someone other than Nikki Bella. Nikki, I promise that you'll get what you want." I scoff as he wipes a tear from my cheek with his thumb. "Seth, can I ask you a question?" He nods and I take a deep breath. "Do you think I play with people's feelings? Like I'm a player?" He shakes his head. "No, obviously not." I nod slowly. "Okay, I just wanted to know."

Charlotte's POV

I close the hotel door and rush to Roman. "You're such a freaking asshole!" He clenches his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" I shake my head. "Really? You care that much about Nikki that you call her a player?! Yeah you are obviously into me." I cross my arms. "I am! Ashley, trust me. I love you. I'm in love with you. You made me happy a-and you are amazing and beautiful and just... you're perfect. So maybe you can think that but it is not true." I shake my head. "Why'd you fall in love with me? Why'd you end up wanting to be my boyfriend? Why'd you want to kiss me? You make me feel like some type of rebound." He shakes his head. "That's not true." He rushes to me and cups my cheeks. "And I'll prove it" He quickly kisses me passionately as I close my eyes.

*time skip*

Nikki's POV

"So you think you like Seth?" I scoff hearing those words. "It sounds weird when you say it Brie. Is it bad if I do?" She shakes her head and chuckles. "No, Nikki you clearly do. You just didn't know. But one thing I'm concerned about is that Sasha feels bad for breaking up with him and Dean still likes you." I clench my jaw. "This honestly sucks. Why can't I meet the person I'll spend the rest of my life with and it's over?!" Brie hugs me as I smile a bit. "Nikki, I think it's good you're going through this. Maybe it'll teach you something when you do find the one person." I separate her from me. "What is it going to teach me? That I'm a weak person that can't handle something like this?!" Brie rolls her eyes. "No, that not everything has to come to a conclusion quickly." I roll my eyes. "Brie, Randy hasn't even proposed to you. Why do you think you know what you're doing?" She shakes her head. "It doesn't matter, Nikki. I still love him and he loves me." Brie gets up and goes to the hotel door. "Listen to your heart." She opens it and walks out closing the door behind her.

*tomorrow*

"There's a reason I brought you guys here to my office." I smile looking at Stephanie. "Nikki already knows and she thinks it's best. So, me and multiple people talked. Seth, at Hell in a Cell you're going to win the title. The WWE world heavyweight championship." I look at Seth who smiles. "Really? This has to be a joke." He looks at me as I laugh. "You're kidding?" My eyes go to Stephanie. "Seth, we aren't and you have to thank Nikki because if she never came this would've never happened." I look back at Seth smiling as he smiles back at me. "You may go now." I get up seeing Seth smile widely. I walk to the door opening it for me and Seth. "There you go future champ." He chuckles as he walks out of the room. I walk out as I close the door. I'm not able to turn around fully before I get swung in the hair. "Thank you Nikki!" He says laughing. He puts me down as I chuckle. "I'm so happy I could kiss you." I clench my eyebrows. "What?" He clenches his jaw. "Never mind." I scoff as I cross my arms. "Okay I'm gonna go to catering." He nods as my back turns to his face and I walk forward. Did I hear that correctly?