#45: Run to Me

Alexa's POV

I make my way in front of Finn and smile. "Everyone may sit down." I take a deep breath. "Finn, you may share your vow to Alexa." I chuckle. "Alexa, the day I met you... I thought you were a pretty face with an ugly attitude. It turned out differently. I didn't know I would end up with you. If I were to define love it would be the person who helps you when you're down. Makes you smile when you frown. Someone who stays with you when it's urgent. Someone who makes your life better. You really checked off all of those. If there was a moment where I have to choose between my life or your's I would kill myself in a quick second. I never felt this way for anyone before. I love you, Alexa Bliss." I feel my eyes start to water. "Alexa, you may now share your vow." I nod as I clear my throat.

"This is actually hard." I chuckle as I wipe a tear before it rolls down my cheek. "Okay, so first I wanna say how I really-" I feel a tear run down my cheek. I scoff as I notice myself crying. "You are the best person I could ever meet. You treat me like I'm a queen. You made me into a better person. I don't know where I would be without you honestly." I clear my nose. "Finn, you're the only person I would ever love in my life. I would go crazy if something were to ever happen to you. I am in love with you Finn. I never told those words to anyone else but you. I never thought I'd end up with you. It's weird knowing I am about to get married. God, I was such a horrible person before I met you. When we first kissed I knew you were the person I loved. When our lips touched my stomach just flew into outer space. I felt relief and love. You are the only person I'd go to if I were basically in the point of killing myself. You've gone through so much shit I know you are a strong person. Finn, please don't change. You're an amazing human being and you just deserve so much." I chuckle as I see Finn with tears running down his cheeks. "Well I guess that's my vow." I hear everyone laugh as I chuckle. "Finn, do you take Alexa Bliss as you're loving wife?" He looks into my eyes. "I do." I clench my jaw. "And do you Alexa, take Finn Balor as your loving husband." I nod quickly. "I do." I wipe the tears off my face. I see the rings being brought to us. I get one ring and put it through Finn's ring finger. My hand gets held as a ring goes through my finger. "Finn, you may now kiss your wife." He quickly cups my cheeks as I kiss him. I hear everyone cheer and clap. My arms wrap around his neck. "Promise me one thing Finn." I say under my breath. "What is it?" He whispers. "You'll never stop loving me." I whisper. "I promise." I hear him say.

Nikki's POV

I sat down during Alexa's party for her wedding. I see every couple dance to the song. My eyes go over to Sasha who is sitting near me. Suddenly, I see Seth walk to me. "Do you wanna dance?" I look over to Sasha seeing her nod. "Go" I smile at her making her smile back. I stand up getting held by the hand. Seth turns to me as he wraps his arms on my waist. My arms wrap around his neck. "I wouldn't see us as a couple but Nikki, I have to say thank you." I clench my eyebrows. "For what?" He shakes his head. "Last week, for helping me and all." I nod at him. "You're welcome." The song changes to a romantic song. I rest my head on Seth's shoulder. We move to the beat as my eyes wander to Sasha.

Sasha's POV

Dean walks to me and sits where Nikki sat. I look at him and sigh. "You okay?" I say to him. He nods looking at me. "Are you?" I nod as he gets up and holds his hand out. "Do you want to dance?" I look at Nikki from far away who nods at me. My eyes go back to Dean. "Sure" I get up and follow him to the dance floor. My arms wrap around his neck as he wraps around my waist. "Dean... what happened with you and Nikki?" He smiles at me. "We were never really a couple. We kissed a couple times. Sure she basically chose me over Roman but we didn't end up together. Roman is dancing with Charlotte. Seth is dancing with Nikki. I'm dancing with you. It seems that the puzzle pieces didn't go together." I smile at him. "I don't know. Maybe it's a good thing. What if that's the destiny of things? I mean nobody knows what'll happen next." He shakes his head. "Everyone will end up loving someone. It's soon, I can tell." My eyes go to Seth and Nikki. "Do you ever think I'll end up loving someone?" I clear my throat. "Yeah" My eyes go back to Dean.

Seth's POV

The romantic song changes to a better song. "Finally" I clench my eyebrows seeing Nikki get off my shoulder. "Sorry about that Seth. Just tired." I raise my eyebrows. "I was!" I chuckle as my hand grabs her hand. "What are you-" I spin around Nikki. I stop after two spins making her look at me. "Why'd you do that?!" I smile at her. "It was needed." She rolls her eyes. I give her a smirk. "No Seth, you better not spin me around again." I spin her around again and stop her as her face gets close to mine. "Probably wasn't a good idea." She scoffs. "Maybe..." She steps back a bit. Or maybe it was a good idea.

A/N: This book is ending soon but hey look! I'm gonna make a second book! Oh and trust me Nikki will end up with someone. Anyways sorry for the inactivity and just to spoil something. This book has 3 chapters left.