#15: My Best Friend

Seth's POV

"Yes thank you sir" I say to Triple H. "Okay so that's the plan. Got it?" "Yes." I see Nikki walking down to me and I look confused. "Look Hunter, I have to go." Nikki leans on the box that I'm next to. "Okay, I'll get back to you later." "Thank you. Bye." "Bye." I end my call with Triple H that could change my career forever. I put my phone away and smile. "Looks like you're busy." I nod and look down.

It's awkward because A. Me and Nikki aren't friends and B. Nikki is dating my best friend. I look at her and she's smiling. "Hey Nikki..." "Hey, can I ask you something?" "Sure..?" I look at her confused. "How would you like it if I get you a date?" I'm shocked with her words. "Look Nikki, I love the invite but I wouldn't do that to Roma-" "Not me! I meant with one of friends!" Nikki hits my arms and I hold it. "Ok Nikki, I can get a date myself. I don't need help. Got it?" I turn around and try to walk away until Nikki grabs my arm and turns me around. "Sasha! I could ask Sasha to go on a date with you!" My heart skips a beat after I heard Sasha's name. "Here's the thing. I had an ex. That ex you may ask? It's Sasha. Sasha Banks. So no." I clench my jaw and Nikki is in shock. "So... Sasha is your ex?" I nod and put my hands in my pockets. "I'll get you a date with someone. That's not Sasha! Only if you promise me one condition." I raise my eyebrows at Nikki and she looks down and back at me. "I want you to convince Alexa to break up with Dean." "Wait why?" I take out my hands from my pockets and cross my arms. "You don't need to know that. I'll get you someone hot if you do that."

Nikki's POV

Me and Roman are waiting at our table for Seth and his date. It's been 10 minutes that we've been waiting. "Nikki, I love you for doing this. Seth might be happy again." I blush and get interrupted by Paige sitting next to me. Seth makes his way next to Roman. Then Paige comes closer to me and covers my ear with her hands. She whispers: I hate you for doing this. I laugh and shrug my shoulders. Paige rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. This is gonna be awkward...

*Tomorrow*

"Paige!" I chase after Paige. She is mad after yesterday. I forced her into a date with Seth. He didn't even want to go on that date. "Paige wait!" Paige finally turns around. "What the fuck do you want now?!?" I stop in her tracks. "I wanted to say I'm sorry." "Sure you are. You were only thinking about yourself. What a coincidence that Alexa and Dean broke up the same night we had that dumb double date! So Nikki, tell me, is Roman really the only guy you
like?" My heart pounds quickly and I gulp. "Yeah I thought so. Take a hike!" "Paige!" Paige turns around and runs. I run after her again. I bump into Dean. "Nikki!" I push Dean out of the way and look for Paige.

*moments later*

"Paige where are you?!?" I can't find her. Where did she go?!?

Alexa's POV

"Seth? I've been waiting since like forever. So... where's my surprise?" I smile at Seth in his locker room. He laughs and I cross my arms. "Alexa, guess what. There was no surprise. Nikki wanted me to convince you to break up with Dean. I went on a date with someone I didn't like so I don't win at all. Oh and Nikki lost her friend because you thought it was best to date Dean. It's a little payback for an annoying girl like you." "Huh, wow, so you don't want me?" Seth shakes his head. I chuckle and try to hide my emotions. "That's cute, that's really cute. This is why you are lonely. You know I finally get Sasha." I turn around and walk out the door slamming it shut. My eyes water and I cover my face with my hand. I walk into my locker room. I close the door and run to the couch. I start sobbing and wipe my tears from my cheeks. "I lost Dean again just to get played by Seth? I'm such a bitch." Someone knocks on my door and I clear my throat. I quickly wipe more of my tears as I scream "Come in!" I see Finn Balor enter and I have no words. "Alexa?" I slowly get up and face him. "Yeah?" "I saw you crying on your way here. I also heard you sobbing. I mean I know you don't like people like me but... what's wrong?" Finn asks in his cute accent. "It's nothing. Just one of those days people have when they need a good cry." I smile and I feel my eyes water. God I shouldn't cry now! Finn smiles back at me and we look into each other's eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry that I wasn't active but here is an update! I'll be more active again lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this. Stay tuned for the next chapters!