#13: Brunettes and Blondes

Nikki's POV

It was Monday Night Raw. When I was at catering with Dean and Roman it was weird and awkward tension. Dean was like mad at me. I mean I would get it. I rejected him, but could you blame me? I'm taken by the guy I had a huge crush on. I have to admit it was like a high school crush but just less cringe worthy. Or more cringe worthy... Anyways I didn't have match tonight but I came prepared for the better. I bumped into someone while I was walking. I see Alexa Bliss and I'm shocked. "What are you doing here?" I cross my arms and look at Alexa up and down. "I just came to check on my boyfriend" I look at Alexa confused. "What?" "What? You didn't hear? Me and Dean started dating. I hope you don't mind after your make-out session with him." "How do you kn-" "Nikki, Dean told me what happened. I comforted him and after that we were in the sheets for hours and it was like heaven. I don't get how you could reject him. I mean he is excellent there. I mean Roman is just terrible." I roll my eyes. "Alexa, you should be in NXT right now." "Oh I forgot to tell you! Tonight is my debut too! You should tune in for it. Bye now." Alexa turns around and walks away.

God I hate her. My heart ripped in half when I heard that her and Dean were something. I brushed it off and walked down the hall to Brie's locker room. I knocked on the door and Brie opens it. "Hey, what are you doing here?" "Can I tell you something?" "Sure, I mean you are my other half." I walk in and Brie closes the door. I go to the couch and sit. I look at Brie and she makes her way to the couch. "What is it?" I sigh and look down on the floor. "This is gonna be hard to say. Okay so the other day when Alexa had me and Dean go in the closet alone something happened." "I mean Nikki it's fine because that was before you were with Roman." "I know but it makes me feel weird." "What did you even do?" Brie asked and rested her head on her hand. "Me and Dean... we-" Someone opens the door and we turn to the door. It's none other than Randy Orton. "Babe what are you doing here?" Randy smiles and waves at me and Brie. "I came because I have to tell you something. Nikki, can you leave us alone for a second? Or two?" I nod and get up from the couch. I look at Brie and smile. I turn around and walk outside. What could he want? Is he gonna break up with her?