#47: Kiss

Seth's POV

I walk to catering seeing Nikki and Dean laughing. I feel my blood start to boil as I turn around. Alexa with Finn laughing together and right next to them Brie and Randy. I look the other way seeing Carmella and Xavier kissing. I walk out of catering as I bump into Sasha. "Sorry Sasha." She nods and walks ahead. "Hey Sasha." She turns around. "What?" I shake my head ignoring the idea I got. "Never mind." I turn around walking to my locker room. I'm out of breath. Everything is moving. The only thing I'm thinking about is Nikki. Instead of entering my locker room I sit in front of the door trying to relax my self. All there is in sight is blur. "Seth? You okay?" I look up seeing Nikki. "No, I'm not." I look back down trying to relax even more. Suddenly I feel Nikki bringing me up. "Seth, calm down. Maybe I don't know if you're having a bad day or not but you have to calm down. Just listen to my voice." I try to ignore everything else except for Nikki. "Seth, look at me." Her hands cup my cheeks making me stare into her eyes. "Seth, you'll be fine. Just focus on my voice and-" I see her clench her jaw. "If this is to help."

She closes her eyes as I feel her lips touch mine. A tear comes down my cheek feeling her still kiss me. My eyes close as I wrap my arms around her. She finally stops kissing me as I open my eyes. No more blur, all I see is her eyes opening. "I'm sorry, Seth. I shouldn't have kissed you. "You should've... it helped." A smile grows on her face. "Listen, about the other day where I said I could kiss you I was just really happy." She nods slowly looking into my eyes. "So you didn't mean it?" I clench my jaw. "I don't know if I meant it. After I heard about the idea I was so happy I barely had control of my mind." I scoff hearing Nikki chuckle. "No I get it. Same thing happened for me." I smile at her. "But the kiss happened just now, the needed kiss not the one where we like... liked each other kiss." I nod as she nods back.

*time skip*

Renee's POV

"Okay, Nikki... I don't know. I really don't know why you just ask him out and you're good after." She rolls her eyes. "I agree with Renee. I think he likes you and you like him. What's the problem?" Nikki clenches her jaw. "Nattie, the problem is that I kissed him today but not only because I thought it would help but because I like him. Wouldn't you like to go up to someone you like and just kiss them to see how it would be like?" I clench my jaw. "Natalya and I have been through that. So have you, why won't you just take this one risk?" She shakes her head. "I would love to but I still have a part of me that likes Dean." I hear Natalya scoff. "You still like him? I thought you were over him. You should be over him. It's obvious he likes Sasha now." Nikki crosses her arms. "I don't think you get it Natalya. Roman was sweet, he was nice but then we broke up. When I 'chose' Dean it's like he helped me move on a bit. While all of that happened me and Seth didn't like each other. We hated the guts out of each other. The day changed when he carried me backstage when I was hurt. When did I help him?"

"Nikki, I remember Paige told me this story. It was when The Shield made their WWE debut but then they got attacked. Nikki Bella rushed to Roman because she was worried. She got ice packs and helped Roman, not that much connection. Then she helped Dean, same thing. Then Seth, you helped him and there was a moment. You looked into his eyes and he looked into your's. You helped him the most when he was hurt. Paige told me that there was something different when she saw you helping Seth. She ignored it though. You did too."

Nikki's POV

I close the door slowly hearing kissing going on in the hotel room. "Hello?" I walk forward seeing Seth and Sasha quickly back away from each other. "Um... sorry for interrupting your little makeup session." I smile and nod as I put down my bags and quickly open the door and run out. "What's Brie's hotel room again?"

*moments ago*

"My hotel room is 532 Nikki so if you need anything..."

*present*

I walk down the hall looking for 532 as I feel my eyes begin to water. "Nikki!" I turn around seeing Sasha rush to me. "Look, me and Seth just wanted t-" "It's okay Sasha. I'm not even dating Seth anyway. It was weird seeing him make out with you and all but trust me. It's okay. Now go to him." She takes a deep breath. "I don't want to anymore Nikki. The truth is he called me and then convinced me to go to his hotel room. He apologized and kept going on and on and I couldn't take hearing that anymore so I just kissed him. Then we started making out then you came in. I would never do that to my ex and all. Honestly, I just wanted him to quiet down." She clenches her jaw. "Sasha, it's okay. I don't care what you do with him because he's not my boyfriend. I'm not his girlfriend. Whatever you think I'd have with him it's not true. Trust me, it's okay." I turn around and see 532 a few rooms away. I approach the door and knock on it. "Who is it?" I hear Brie shout out. "It's Nikki." The door opens as she raises her eyebrows. "What happened?" I clench my eyebrows. "Nothing. I just wanted to visit." She crosses her arms. "Nikki, I'm your twin. I know something happened. Now come in and tell me."

A/N: This is weird and all but the next chapter is the last chapter! There will be a second book published quickly after the book ends. HOWEVER the cast will be posted then the first chapter will be published right after so I guess a few minutes after this ends..?