#7: party, kiss, party

Nikki's POV

It was the day of Dean Ambrose's party. I was so ready. I had this beautiful light blue dress on. I had my hair curled and got black high heels. I had a beautiful bracelet to top it all off. I looked fabulous.

I was waiting for Roman Reigns to call me so I could head out and go with him

I was waiting for Roman Reigns to call me so I could head out and go with him. It was a matter of time where I got a text from his saying he was outside.

32 minutes later

Me and Roman finally arrived. The car ride was awkward. There was tension. I wanted to tell Roman how I felt but I just couldn't. I'm just scared he won't feel the same way.

"You made it!" I turned around and saw Charlotte smiling. "Hey girly!" We hugged each other and smiled. "So who did you come with?" "I came with Roman. What about you?" "Woah what? Roman, wow" "What is there something wrong?" "So at NXT Roman and Alexa dated. Alexa is getting called up soon so you shouldn't hang out with him anymore" "So what? Alexa is a newbie." "She doesn't care. She will attack anybody in front of her way" "Really?" "Yep" "wow" "Well I have to go. Oh and um, Paige and Alicia were waiting for you" "Oh"

Charlotte went away and I looked for Alicia and Paige. I turned around and bumped into Dean Ambrose. "Oh sorry" "It's okay. Hey aren't you Roman's girl friend?" "No, we are just friends" "Yeah that what I meant. Like his friend that's a girl." "Oh. In that case yes. Why?" "Just asking. Oh and thank you for helping me the other... time" "You're welcome. Um, have you seen Paige and Alicia?" "Oh yeah. They were at the couch" "Oh thank you" I smile and he smiles back. Okay that was awkward.

I walk over to the couch and I see Paige and Alicia talking. I run to them and sit in the middle. "Hey" "Hey Nikki we were looking for you" "Oh I know Charlotte told me. Yeah so um what did you want to talk about?" "Okay so we had an idea. What if we play a game about kissing and you end up with Roman. Then you go to the closet and boom. You guys kiss" "Okay that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That won't happen and besides how?" "I don't know" "Nice try" Paige rolls her eyes. "Okay so maybe you don't trust Paige but come on Nikki. It'll help." "No" "Please" Alicia gets off the couch and goes on both knees. "I said no and there. I'm sorry." "Fine" Alicia and Paige sigh as I get up from the couch and walk away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about saying this chapter would be juicy but I promise the next chapter will be.