#43: Carmella

Nikki's POV

"Your winner, Seth Rollins!" I jump up in joy as I get in the ring. I run to Seth and hug him hearing him chuckle. My hand raises his arm in victory as I look down at Roman. "Try again next time, babe. Okay?" I nod as I smile looking back at Seth. Seth walks to the ropes opening them with his leg so I can leave the ring. I jump off the ring as I see Seth follow me backstage. "I could've done better." I enter my locker room. "What do you mean?" Seth laughs out. I see him enter the locker room. "Oh you know... winning a match. I am a pro at it." He raises his eyebrows. "Well that's a good dream Nikki but it's just not reality." I roll my eyes as I sit down on the couch. A phone rings making me look at Seth. "Sorry Sasha's calling. Got to go." I give him a fake smile seeing him leave my locker room. I sigh as someone knocks on the locker room door. My back goes the other way as I see Dean. "Hey Nikki." I clench my eyebrows. "I'm confused why are you here?" I see him grab my hand. "Dean what are you doing?" I look down. "I wanna ask you out because I know how much you want so-" I quickly grip on the hand holding mine making him release the other hand. "No"

*time skip*

Carmella's POV

I walk to catering seeing Xavier talking to Sasha. I rush to them as I turn Xavier around. "Hey babe." I quickly cup his cheeks and kiss him. I look at Sasha seeing her clench her jaw. I stop kissing him and smile at Sasha. "What's wrong Sasha? Can't handle the fact he's actually kissing someone that isn't his side bitch?" I scoff. "Meet me at my hotel room after the show Xavier." I turn around and walk out seeing Seth look at me. "Hey Carmella." I clench my eyebrows. "What the hell do you want?" He shakes his head. "Oh nothing but just coming to Sasha... you know, my girlfriend." I roll my eyes. "Then why are you talking to me?" He crosses his arms. "I guess when I walked in you and Xavier made Sasha feel like crap." I scoff. "Mind your own god damn business but here's a little word of advice. If you're gonna date someone it shouldn't be Sasha because might I remind you she had an affair with Xavier. Yeah, really good choice there Colby! But you know that's you so I'll leave you with a cheating bitch." I roll my eyes smiling and push him out of my way.

Nikki's POV

"Nikki, you awake?" I hear Seth say. "Yeah... why?" I clench my eyebrows turning my head to the other hotel bed. "I feel like Sasha is acting weird around me and I guess since you know her well then you might know what's going on." I scoff. "Maybe it's because of Carmella. She's been talking about her every single day on how she is a slut. I would defend Sasha but I don't want to have Sasha think I'm obsessed with her." I take a deep breath looking at the ceiling. "I feel bad for Sasha, I really do Seth but you have to make her feel better and good about herself." I hear Seth sigh. "It's just I feel like I'm missing something. Like Sasha isn't the one but if she leaves me I will be heart broken." I shake my head. "It takes a long time for a person's heart to heal. Maybe Sasha broke your heart the first time you don't want it to be broken a second time." I whisper. "What about Roman?" I clench my jaw. "What about him?" He scoffs making me smile a bit. "Didn't you love him but doubt that you found the one for you. Like when you broke up with him you took it hard but if you were to date a second time it wouldn't be as bad but it'll still make you cry?" I nod a bit. "It doesn't always have to be our exes. You know that right? It could always be someone else."