#23: Work Outs

Nikki's POV

I was working out with Naomi and Becky Lynch in developmental. There were some other wrestlers too but we aren't that close of friends. "So you might do a storyline with Seth Rollins?" I nod my head and Becky laughs. I look at her and she shrugs. "It's funny that you might have a love storyline with your boyfriend's enemy. Well they aren't really enemies but you get it." I smile and I feel sweat dripping down my face and chest. I go to a towel and wipe my face. "I mean honestly Seth isn't even that hot you know? Sure he has a six pack and muscles. Maybe a cute face but like I'm hotter so that's a problem." Becky looks at me with a blank stare. I clench my eyebrows as she points in back of me. "I don't think you should turn around..." I turn around and Seth is smiling as his arms are crossed. I quickly jump back and open my mouth in shock. 

"Uh... you know I didn't mean that." I give him a fake smile and he chuckles. "You may be hot but you'll never be as strong as me." I raise my eyebrows as I cross my arms. "I love jokes. But the only joke I don't love is you." Seth turns around and leaves. I turn to Naomi and Becky as they are smiling. "Come on Nikki, Seth is hot and he's strong." I scoff and I shake my head. "He might be but he just has a bitchy personality." Naomi and Becky laugh as I start doing squats.

Seth's POV

I heard Nikki calling me hot and I have to say, I couldn't agree more but when she said she was hotter was when I disagreed. Sure she has a great smile and curves. She's also funny, nice, her hair is great- okay she's hotter! But she isn't stronger. I turned to look at how strong Nikki really is, I see her doing squats. She's barely even working out. I'll show her. I walk to where Nikki is and grab her arms before she goes up. I see her clench her eyebrows as she looks at me. "That's not strong." She rolls her eyes and takes her arms off my hands. "Obviously I'm not really working out but I'm doing something to help my body." I roll my eyes as I point to the weights. She rolls her eyes and walks to them. "Grab a 10 pound weight." She laughs and instead grabs a 30 pound weight. "I'm not 7 years old, I can take a 30 pound weight. I can take another one too." I walk to her and put the weight down. I grab her arm and drag her to the outside of the ring.

I point to the ring and she gets in the ring. "Okay so I'll train you how to wrestle-" Nikki giggles and covers her mouth and I look at her confused. "What?" "No you just think I can't wrestle but go on." I roll my eyes as I get in the ring. Before I could walk one step to Nikki, she's kicks me in my stomach. "Nikki!" She puts her hands on her hips and rolls her eyes. "Come on get up strong guy." She gives me a hand and instead of getting up I throw her down and smile. "Now we are even." I get up and look down at Nikki. "Come on get up strong girl." She rolls her eyes and gets up. "This isn't over. By the way I never forgave you and I would love to slap you a million times." I shrug and Nikki clenches her eyebrows.