#38: Edge of Anger

Sasha's POV

"Just say hi, nothing more. Nothing less." I take a deep breath as I enter catering knowing Carmella and Xavier were there. I feel my blood boil just seeing them laugh together. I see her arms wrap around his neck and their lips connect. She takes her arms off and laughs. Carmella turns around as I quickly look to my right as I dangle my hair in my finger. I see Carmella stop with the corner of my eye and move closer to me. "By the way, I knew you were watching." I turn around and clench my jaw as she skips out. I go to a free table and sit down. I grab out my phone from my pocket and go on Instagram. I search up Carmella's instagram seeing pictures of her and Xavier. I press on one of them. "Must be rough" I turn around and see Naomi. I nod as she sits down next to me. "Sasha, I don't think you need to worry about Xavier and Carmella. There could be someone who likes you." I shake my head.

"Maybe but the chances are negative one hundred. I thought I would've finally been with Xavier and it would've been happily ever after, that just didn't happen." Naomi sighs as I turn off my phone. "Sasha, remember when you and Seth were so cute together? Who ruined it for you? It was Xavier. I don't think you should-" "Oh my gosh!" I hear someone scream making everyone at catering turn around. It was Alexa Bliss. "Yes!" Alexa kisses Finn quickly as Finn gets up from his knee as he breaks up the kiss putting the ring on her finger. I smile at Alexa's joy. "I love you!" Alexa kisses Finn again as she wraps her arms around his neck. I see Finn smile as he kisses her. "They seem perfect for each other." I nod my head slowly.

Alexa's POV

I am so happy right now! Finn proposed to me! I'm getting married! I just can't stop smiling and looking at the ring. "Alexa, did you get engaged?" I look up at Natalya and nod. "Look at the ring and like it's so pretty and- I'm sorry I am just so happy right now. I'm getting married, Nattie!" I laugh as she smiles. "That's great." I clench my eyebrows. I was taken back by the tone of her voice. "Nattie?" I see her shake her head. "Yeah?" I put down my hand. "Are you okay?" She nods as I smile. "You sure?" She nods again as I shrug it off. "I have to go Alexa." I nod as she walks off and I look back at my ring smiling from ear to ear. I walk down the hallway until I bump into someone. "Oh hey." I skip a beat finding the identity of that voice. It can't be her. "Brie?" I clench my jaw. "Yeah?" I look up and quickly hug her. "Do you know who I am?" She sighs and I feel her nod. "Alexa, that's your name isn't it? Alexa Bliss." I don't stop hugging her. "Brie, something happened today." She laughs as I clench my eyebrows. "You're getting married. Naomi told everyone in the locker room but then insulted Nattie a bit." I break the hug as I look at Brie confused. "How?" I look at my ring. "She said Natalya would never get engaged. But that was after Natalya laughed at you because she didn't think you would get engaged."

*time skip*

Nikki's POV

I clothesline Charlotte making her fall as I quickly bounce back from the rope and drop kick her. I raise my hand as I point to Charlotte. "It's over Ric Flair's daughter." I fore arm her and she gets knocked out. I am about to pin her until Naomi breaks it up. She grabs me and throws me outside the ring. I'm not sure what's happening inside the ring but I'm pretty sure I lost. I hold my back until I feel someone checking on me. I look up and see Seth. "I have to finish this match." I slowly get up and walk to the side of the ring. I enter until I feel my hair being pulled. I try to take the person's hands off. "Don't pull her hair! Stop! Ref do something!" I hear Alexa scream. Finally I feel my hair breathing. I try to get up until I feel someone drop kick me. I look up and see Charlotte about to put the figure 8 on me. "No!" She successfully puts the submission on me as I scream in pain. I tap out in a matter of seconds feeling my eyes water. The bell rings knowing I had lost. "Your winners, Charlotte and Naomi!"

I feel someone enter the ring. I suddenly get picked up and I look up seeing Seth carry me backstage in bridal position as I wrap my arms around his neck making sure I don't fall. I close my eyes again just letting the tears go down. Not the tears from the match but just from everything. I just seem to not have let all of them go. I feel my body go past the curtains. "Don't bring me to the doctor please." I hear a door open. "You have to." I get sat down on the bed they have. I grab my knee feeling the after math of the figure 8. I hear the door open as I look at Alexa entering.

*time skip*

"I guess we lost." I laugh and nod. "Nikki, we have to go to a meeting soon so I'll just wait for you outside." I nod as I see Seth leave. I turn back to Alexa. "You're engaged?" Alexa smiles and nods. "Yeah I am." I raise my eyebrows. "You're inviting me right?" Alexa laughs and puts the ice pack down. "Yeah." I smile at her. "You know you changed. Like out of nowhere." She sighs and chuckles. "I mean Finn, he just... he changed me. Nikki, I know you probably just want someone to love. You just have to find the right person, Nikki. It may be someone you might not have thought of. I mean Finn he helped me and just... it was so obvious with our first kiss." I think about the first time me and Roman kissed. How he showed he really liked me. How he showed that our relationship was just rushed. "Thank you, Alexa." She clenches her eyebrows. "For what?" I sigh as I grab her hand. "For the time you put me in a closet with Dean. I know it sounds weird but, that was the day I first kissed Roman. The first time I realized maybe I did have a chance with love. It just wasn't Roman who was my love. It was someone else."