#48: Confused Love

Nikki's POV

"Nikki, can I talk to you?" I turn around smiling seeing Dean. "Sure" We didn't go anywhere because I was... well alone the whole time. "Nikki, I know what happened the other day about Sasha and Seth. Are you okay?" I clench my jaw. "Yes, I'm fine. Why would you think I'm not?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Let's just say I wanted to check up on you and see how everything has gone." I cross my arms. "So basically you are planning on asking me out?" He chuckles and nods. "This time... yeah. I'll go out with you." He smiles at me.

*tomorrow night*

"This is a nice place." He nods as our food comes to us. "I have a question, Dean." He clenches his eyebrows. "Do you think I'm well, pretty?" He clenches his jaw. "Yes... why?" I take a deep breath. "I don't know but just like maybe I wanna feel good about myself." As I look at the salad put in front of me. "Are you not gonna eat something else?" I shake my head. "I don't think I should, Dean." He crosses his arms. "Well I don't think so." I scoff as my eyebrows raise. "Are you sure?" I feel his hand hold mine. "Pretty sure. You're beautiful Nikki." A small smile forms on my face.

*flashback*

"Why are you eating a salad?" I look at Seth crossing my arms. "I'm on a diet. My body has been being ugly lately." Seth rolls his eyes. "Nikki, you're body isn't ugly at all. You have a perfect body. You are beautiful and why would you ever think that? You are strong and pretty at the same time. People want your body and they should. It's hard to get a body like that, a personality like your's and a life like your's" Me and Seth look into each other's eyes after and I break it up knowing Roman was there. "Thanks... I didn't need that..." I chuckle and and look at Roman. He smiles and I smile back and look back at Seth. "Sorry..?" I smile and shrug. "It's umm... it's okay."

*present day*

I grab a fork and take a bite from my salad as I remember what Seth told me a long time ago. When we hated each other but helped each other at the same time. "Nikki?" I jump up as I get scared. "Yeah?"   "Are you okay? You were looking at the ceiling for a good ten minutes. I clench my eyebrows. My eyes go to his food that is already done. "This probably wasn't a date..." He chuckles and I laugh. "I'm sorry. I was just daydreaming." He nods his head. "Do you wanna bring that to the hotel or you wanna finish?" I shrug my shoulders. "The hotel, I don't wanna make you wait that long." He gets up as I get up.

*time skip*

I walk into the elevator with Dean and there is nothing but silence. "What floor is your room?" He turns to me. "12th" I nod a bit. "Your's?" I see my floor as the elevator doors open. "This one." I smile at him as he waves at me. The elevator closes as I walk over to my hotel room grabbing out the key. I knock a bit just in case. The door opens quickly as my arm gets dragged inside. "Seth!" The door slams shut as I skip a beat. "Are you kidding me?" I put down my food on my bed clenching my eyebrows. "What?" I start to take off my heels getting more comfortable. "You go out with Dean?!" I scoff. "You're not my boyfriend Seth and I'm not your girlfriend." I take off the choker and place it on top of the cabinet between the two beds. "Okay and..? Have you ever thought about how I felt Nikki?" I clench my jaw as I quickly turn around and slap him across the face.

"That is a load of crap Seth! You basically had a panic attack and I kissed you to help. When you were down after getting attached who helped? Not Roman! Not Dean! But me! I barely knew who you were too! When you were crying because Sasha broke up with you who was there for you? Not Sasha! It was me Seth! I know we help each other. That's what we do for each other Seth! Get it through your head that you aren't as special as you think you are!" I shout at him making him clench his jaw. "Maybe I shouldn't have bought this stupid gift." He grabs something from his bed and throws it at me and I catch it. He quickly walks to the door and opens it walking out. I hear the hotel room slam as my eyes start to water. My eyes go to the wrapped box.

I slowly open it seeing a black box where you get jewelry from. I open the box seeing a silver necklace. It's heart shaped making me get a fuzzy feeling.

Nikki Bella

I turn it around seeing a note at the back in tiny words.

To help you whenever you cry or are hurt.
- Former Two Toned

I chuckle reading the words feeling a tear run down my cheek. "He really does care."

A/N: THIS BOOK IS OVER WITH BROSKIS!!! The second book is published by now! It's called "Nikki Bella: Happier" So... go check it out.