#41: Paranoid

Seth's POV

I walk into Sasha's locker room seeing her and Dean laughing. "What the hell is this?" Sasha looks at me with a smile. "Don't worry, Seth. Me and Dean are just talking." I walk over to Sasha. "It seems more than just talking to me." I cross my arms. "Trust me it's not. Why can't I just laugh with some other guy?" I look at Dean. "It's fine if you do but maybe I'm just scared about what happened the last time Sasha! Do you remember when I walked into our house into our bed seeing you and Xavier making out!" I look back at Sasha. "Maybe I don't want the same situation to happen again because I was heartbroken after that!" She crosses her arms. "You're over reacting" I clench my eyebrows. "Seth, just calm down." I look at Dean. "Get out." He walks up to me. "Why?" I clench my jaw. "I said get out!" I push Dean. He quickly pushes me back but before I could reach his face with my clenched fist Sasha backs me up. "Seth stop!" I let my fist go. "Dean, I think you should go." She says putting her hands on her back. I go to the other side seeing Dean walk out of the locker room. "What the hell Seth!" I turn to Sasha. "I'm sorry it's just I don't want you to break my heart again." She scoffs. "I won't. I would be dumb to do that." She smiles at me. Her hands go on my cheeks. I look into her eyes and suddenly her eyes change a bit. Nikki is there instead of Sasha. She pecks my lips as I grab her wrists and take them off my cheeks. "What's wrong?" I blink a few times jumping back into reality. "Sorry" What just happened? "It's okay" I say as she pecks my lips again. I walk out of the locker room seeing Nikki's back and Dean in front of her. I come over to Nikki.

"Hey guys" She turns around and smiles. "Hi." I look at Dean. "Seth I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went to Sash-"  "Dean, I should be the one apologizing." I say cutting him off. Dean smiles as my eyes go to Nikki. "What happened?" I shake my head. "Nothing." She raises her eyebrow. "Okay so I'll just go to Sasha and you know... ask her. But, she'll say nothing happened, yes? Am I right or wrong?" I stay a quiet for a bit. "Exactly, now tell me what happened." She crosses her arms looking at me and Dean. "I guess we have to be truthful to each other. I saw Dean and Sasha laughing together. I overreacted because of what happened last time." She nods her head slowly. "Oh... but I guess if Dean wasn't always a fuck boy" Nikki turns around and quickly slaps him. "Nikki!" I wrap my arms around her stomach feeling her hand on my arms. "Dean, please go" He nods slowly as he turns around and walks away. "Seth... follow me." My arms release from her as she walks to her locker room. I follow her inside approaching the couch. I sit down hearing the door close.

"Seth, what are you gonna do with Sasha during our storyline? I'm pretty you're relationship with her can't be a secret all the time." I nod my head. "Until the storyline is over we will stay a secret." She scoffs sitting next to me. "Don't you ever think of what you could do if I never accepted this storyline? Many things would happen. Like you not ending up with Sasha. Like-"   "You and me not meeting?" She clenches her jaw. "That happened before but if you count me and you not becoming close then you might as well just say screw it. Seth, I am single. Dean isn't. It's like life had me and him to both be single at the same time so we could end up together." I clench my jaw. "So you're saying you chose Dean as your love? The one guy who could kiss you. The one guy who should care for you even though he probably won't do that?" She clenches her eyebrows. "I'm not saying that. I'm guessing that if time processes and when our storyline finishes and your secret stays strong then he'll be the one." I shake my head. "What if the storyline never finishes?" She looks down. "I don't know what you're saying." Her eyes look into mine. "I mean what if this storyline becomes a reality? Like I break up with Sasha and we end up together. I'm not saying I want that but i'm just saying what if that is the future." She shrugs her shoulders. "All I want is to find love." I raise my eyebrows. "That seems kind of mean." She shakes her head. "As long as I'm happy I mean I could care less about what else happens... that came out wrong." I nod my head.

"Well I shouldn't assume something anyways." I smile. "I'm guessing that I fell out of love just to fall back in." I take a deep breath. "Nikki, why did you slap Dean?" She scoffs. "I guess I was jealous a bit. Then again we're not going out so I shouldn't have slapped him."

*time skip*

Alexa's POV

"Finn, all I want is for us to have a great wedding. I don't think we should worry about that now." I cross my arms. "I know." I smile at him. "Let's plan again." I turn around looking down at the calendar. "The day before Hell in a Cell. That's the wedding day. I'll have my dad walk me down. You're mother would've been so happy if she would be there." I sigh looking at Finn. "You sure you're okay?" He nods a bit. "Come here." I quickly hug him hearing him start to sob. "She shouldn't have died." I clench my jaw. I feel a tear run down my cheek. "Finn, it's okay. You're mother is in a better place now. I'm sorry that she died. I really am. But it wasn't your fault." I clench my jaw. "It was Alexa. Everything is my fault." I stop hugging him and cup his cheeks. "Finn, it's not. You changed me. You made me so happy. You made me feel loved. You are an amazing fiancé. The day you think you want to just leave... you better take me with you." I look into his eyes for a moment. He quickly kisses me. His hands cup my cheeks. My arms wrap around his neck.
It's not his fault.