#24: My Issue

Alexa's POV

Today I am going to talk to Sasha. I was looking outside her locker room door. Should I do this? I take a deep breath and I knock on the door. My heart skips a beat as Sasha opens her door. I put a smile on my face. "Hi." Sasha looks confused and I slowly shrug. "Hey..? Okay Alexa why are you here?" I roll my eyes as I am going to tell her what I want. "Sasha, this drama we have is annoying. It's immature. We should just be friends. I don't know why I was mean to you or why you gave me an attitude later on. I don't know why I would do this to you or Nikki or anyone else." Sasha crosses her arms across her chest.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I clench my eyebrows as she steps out her locker room. "Alexa, you gave me an attitude. You are a dirty, backstabbing, sad and lonely piece of trash. Just because Roman is dating Nikki doesn't mean you didn't need to kiss him in front of her. You constantly want to act like you are always right and we are wrong. You are nothing more than a dirty little slu-." I quickly slap Sasha across the face as soon as she is about to finish the word I knew she was going to say. Sasha holds her cheek and I walk away. That sure didn't go as planned.

I walk to one of my old friend's locker room. She is going to debut today. She is like me and we were amazing tag team partners. I knock on her door. I see her and smile as she smiles back. "Alexa! What are you doing here?" I clear my throat. "Look I need your help."

*time skip*

Sasha was walking down the ramp until she was taken down. I see Carmella and I smile. She starts throwing punches at Sasha and throws her off the stage. I could tell Sasha is hurt. That's exactly what she deserves. Carmella goes down to where Sasha is and grabs her and throws her back on stage. She gets on stage too as she she starts kicking Sasha. I see Carmella walking down the ramp. She looks for something under the ring. She smiles as she pulls out a chair. She runs to where Sasha is as she quickly hits Sasha's back with the chair. I hear Sasha scream as she sits up in agony. I go to gorilla to "help" Sasha.

I walk down to where Sasha is and smirk. "That's what you get slu- sorry, I meant Sasha." I laugh as I point to Sasha signaling for Carmella to continue on. Carmella hits Sasha with the chair again as I cross my arms and giggle. I grab Sasha's hair as she knocked out. I slam her face down on the ramp. I step on Sasha's back as I smile. "Aw, poor Sasha Banks! Looks like you won't be in action for so long will ya!" Carmella taps my shoulder and I look at her. I get off Sasha and I walk backstage knowing Carmella is behind me. Looks like her debut is gonna be the beginning of the Alexa Bliss and Carmella era.

A/N: I am so sorry that I haven't been active but I promise tomorrow I'll have a new update!