#29: Face Turn

Brie's POV

Today Randy will leave the authority. This means that it's the day my rivalry with Stephanie McMahon will start. Also, Nikki's storyline with Seth Rollins. "Nikki, can I talk to you?" She nods and I smile. "So, how is it with you and Dean?" I clench my jaw and cross my arms. She laughs looking at me confused. "What?" I roll my eyes and raise my eyebrow. "Nikki, you know what I'm talking about. Why didn't you tell me about Dean's party and the closet?" She closes her eyes and fixes her hair. "I was going to tell you but you were too stoked about meeting one of Randy's daughters. I didn't want to ruin the moment."

"Nikki, you wouldn't ruin the moment. Trust me, oh and next time tell me if you have someone break up with a guy because you're jealous." Nikki opens her eyes and gives me a guilty stare. "I'm sorry?" I roll my eyes and ignore it. "Whatever, Randy's on."

*time skip*

Randy just finished his segment. Now I have a match with Nikki and Sasha. We're going to face Alexa, Carmella and the current WWE Women's champion, Natalya. Me and Natalya haven't been the best of friends but at least we are talking. "Come on Nikki we have to go with Sasha to gorilla." She nods and I go the door opening it for her to go out. She smiles at me and goes out our locker room. I follow her as I close the door and fix my hair. It wasn't long for me and her to get to gorilla, our locker room was usually the closest to gorilla.

Me and Nikki head our theme song and we both put smiles on our faces as we walk past the curtains. "First from Scottsdale, Arizona. Nikki and Brie Bella, The Bella Twins!" Jillian loudly says as the crowd cheers us. We both do our Bella booty shake. We raise our hands as we walk down the ramp. Me and Nikki run to the side of the ring. We go up the apron and go side by side. Nikki takes her hat and throws it to the crowd. We turn to the ropes as we flip into the ring. I turn to the the triton as I'm waiting for Sasha to come out.

I hear Sasha's theme song as she comes out with her glasses and coat. "The third member from Boston, Massachusetts. The boss, Sasha Banks!" The crowd cheers and I smile. She smiles at the crowd and puts her glasses in her hair as she shows off her rings to the crowd. She walks down the ramp as she opens her coat. Sasha goes to the side of the ring and holds on to the rope as she shows off her rings to the camera. She makes her way into the ring as she takes off her coat, rings and glasses. She gives them to the referee and makes her way to me and Nikki. "Hey Sasha!" I hear Nikki say as we both hug Sasha. Alexa Bliss' theme song plays and we all see her.

*time skip*

Third Person

Nikki and Carmella start the match. They both lock up and Nikki turn Carmella around as she holds her stomach tight around her arms. Carmella trying to get out elbows Nikki's face and separates. Nikki holds her cheek and quickly slaps Carmella. "What the heck?!?" Carmella screams as she pushes Nikki. Nikki laughs as she pushes Carmella to the ground. "Come on, princess!" Nikki says as she signals Carmella to come at her. Carmella quickly turns to the her side and tags in Natalya. Natalya slowly gets in as Nikki crosses her arms. Natalya then proceeds to Nikki. "Plastic, you think I'm scared of you?" Natalya says loudly as she pokes Nikki's head back. Nikki kisses her teeth and puts her hands on her hips. "You should be" Nikki loudly says as she punches Natalya down to the ground.

*time skip*

Sasha dropkicks Alexa down and gets up. She grabs Alexa's hair getting her up as she turns her around for the backstabber. She turns it to the banks statement. "Tap!" Sasha screams at the struggling Alexa. Alexa no longer being able to hold it any longer taps out. The crowd cheers and Sasha releases the hold. Nikki and Brie quickly get in the ring. Nikki hugs Sasha off her feet. Nikki then raises Sasha and Brie's hand showing they're the winner. Nikki looks at Carmella and Natalya who are out of the ring mad. Blowing them a kiss next to Brie who is giving them a loser sign with her finger as Sasha waves at them.

Alexa's POV

"What the heck was that out there Carmella?" I scream making Natalya look at me. "Sorry! At least I didn't tap out like you." I roll my eyes as I push Carmella to the ground. "What the hell!" Carmella gets up and pushes me. I slap her across the face making her hold her cheek. "Bitch" I hear Carmella mumble. I push her again causing Natalya to back me up from her. "Alexa, calm down." I look at Natalya clenching my eyebrows. "You shut it you dumb cat lady!" Natalya slaps me across the face. I hold my cheek and see Natalya and Carmella walk away.

"Alexa?" I turn around and see Finn Balor. I guess we're still dating, I don't know honestly. "Did you see what happened?" He nods slowly and I fix my hair giving him a fake smile. "I'm sorry?" I start to tear up as I bite my lip. "You don't have to be" He rushes to me as he cups my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I miss kissing him even though I had kissed him like 3 times. I feel his lips slowly get off mine. I slowly open my eyes as I look into his. "Why did you do that?" He smiles at me and I clench my eyebrows. "I didn't deserve to, but... I needed to. I wanted to." I smile and quickly kiss him again.