#33: The Attitude

A/N: There will be smut in this chapter so I think you should just read Natalya's POV and skip the rest. Like it's actual smut. Like with the weenie and stuff. Just a fair warning.

Natalya's POV

I'm at catering and on Instagram. "Did you guys hear?" I look up and see Renee smiling. "Hear what?" I turn my phone off and put it down turning my attention to Renee. "Sasha supposedly kissed Xavier earlier today." I hear Carmella laugh. "What else did you expect? It's just her so called 'reflex'." I turn to Carmella annoyed. "I think you should leave her out of this." I turn to Naomi even more annoyed. Me and Naomi aren't the best of friends. I didn't even know she was here. "Maybe you should mind your own business, Trinity." She looks at me with an attitude. "Shut up." I get up and go in front of Naomi's face. "What the hell did you just say to me?" Naomi quickly gets up and pushes me back. "Okay okay..." Becky quickly says and backs Naomi up and Carmella backs me up.

*time skip*

Nikki's POV

I was at catering looking at my phone. My hand hovering over Roman's number. Should I call him at work? I mean I can't just go up to him. "Don't do it." I jump up and look up seeing Dean with a bruise on his eye. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!?" I get up quickly and give a worried look on my face. "Yeah... I'm guessing you and Roman broke up." I clench my eyebrows. "Yeah... how do you know?" He puts his finger on his eye. "He punched me... like 10 times." My eyes widen and I open my mouth in shock. "Why?" He clenches his jaw. "Because of you and me." I clench my jaw and slowly nod my head. "Sorry... Dean. Look I didn't know that any of this was ever going to happen" Dean cuts me off with a kiss. I slowly push him away knowing we were in front of everyone. I grab his hand and drag him out of catering. I quickly drag him to my locker room and close my locker room door. "Nikki I'm-" I quickly rush to him and kiss him.

I put hands on his cheeks as I cup them. My eyes shut and I feel his arm slowly wrapping around me. I wrap my arm around his neck as I feel his other arm wrap around my body. I feel myself get lifted up as I wrap my legs around his waist. My other arm wrapping around his neck as both my hands connect. I feel my back hit the couch. His lips separate from mine as he starts leaving love bites on my neck. I slowly moan as he finds my sweet spot. I squeal trying not to moan. "Dean" I moan his name as he stops. I get up from the couch. I take off my shirt and take off my pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. I see him take off his shirt and pants. He quickly rushes to me and kisses me as I cup his cheeks and his hands squeeze my ass.

I feel his hands take off my under wear as I get picked up again. I lay on the couch as he takes off his boxers revealing his hard member. He spreads my legs as he lines up his member with my entrance. He enters me as I moan loudly as I quickly cover my mouth. I close my eyes as he starts thrusting. I cover my mouth with 2 of my hands as he thrusts faster. "Dean, oh my gosh." His thrusts start getting sloppy as I open my eyes. He stops thrusting as I take a breath of air. "My turn" I giggle as I get off the couch and get on two knees. I wrap my hand on his member. I put my tongue on it as I lick his member from the bottom to the top. I put my whole mouth on it. I start sucking the tip and make my way to his shaft. I feel him moan as I take my mouth off it.