#39: Jealous

Nikki's POV

I walk out with frustration after the meeting I had with Stephanie and Seth. I mean what the hell does she mean we are gonna tag team? I walk to catering seeing Sasha upset. I walk over to her and sit down to the chair available. "Sasha... you okay?" She rolls her eyes. "Nikki, of course I'm not okay." "Why?" She scoffs and turns to me. "Come with me, Nikki." She gets up as I follow her into my locker room. "Why are we here?" She closes the door and turns around. "Nikki, you obviously don't know what happened. I mean why would you? You're so busy getting Roman, Dean and even Seth to get in your panties. You don't even talk to me as much as you used to. I've been here talking to Charlotte, Naomi and hell I made up with Alexa. You weren't there when Xavier broke my heart. When I really needed you, you weren't there but when I didn't you're all over me. I find it sad that you would really fuck guys instead of helping your best friend. You really got Roman to feel bad for you and Dean to fall into your spell of sex. I mean Nikki, when did you become such a slut? I'll tell you when. When you chose Roman over your own best friend! When you made out with Dean! When you're practically in a relationship with Seth. You're like best friends with Seth, might I remind you... he's my ex. I cheated on him and yet you still hang out with him knowing he hates me. When did you become such a bitch?" I clench my jaw.

"Sasha, look at yourself. You would even try to date Xavier over making up with Seth." She clenches her eyebrows. "You see this is what I'm talking about Nikki. You're so caught up with these guys that you don't see how much I've needed you to help me. I really wouldn't go with him if you were here but you weren't. Let me repeat it again. Nikki, when did you become such a slut? You never even answered that." I scoff. "The reason I haven't answered that is because I never became a slut. Might I remind you that you're basically a slut because you had an affair with Xavier. I mean god Sasha, you called Alexa a slut and guess what happened. She slapped you across the face! She should've done way more than slap you. Hell, why did you hate her? I'll tell you why! Because you can't stand having people take the spotlight for at least a god damn second. You still don't get that all you're going to be is a sad lonely fake bitch of a best friend! Now get the hell out of here before you really get a slap across the face!" I see Sasha's eyes water as she turns around and walks to the door. "Go! Don't you get it? Go! Leave! That's all you need to do!" She opens the door and walks out. I feel a tear run down my cheek. I walk to the door and close it. I turn around and slowly sit down on the floor with my back on the door.

Becky's POV

"Sasha?" She turns around smiling with her eyes filled with tears. "What happened?" She shakes her head. "Go ask Nikki." I clench my eyebrows as I walk down the hall to Nikki's locker room. I knock on the door as I see Nikki with a tear on her cheek. "I thought you were gonna be, Sasha." I shake my head. "Actually, that's why I came here. I saw Sasha crying and I asked her what's wrong. She just said to go ask you." She scoffs. "All you need to know Becky is that me and her are no longer best friends." Her door slams on my face as I sigh. I turn around and walk to catering.

*time skip*

"Naomi, just make up with Nattie." I nod agreeing with Renee. "It's just that she makes my blood boil every time I see her face." I clench my eyebrows. "Why do you hate each other?" She crosses her arms. "Something happened Becky that she doesn't want to talk about." I look at Renee and nod. "Anyways, have you guys heard about, Sasha?" I shake my head. "No" Renee laughs. "Come on. It's so obvious, her and Seth got back together." I clear my throat. "What?" I smile at Naomi. "Nothing, it's just that Seth hated Sasha. Now they are back together?" I roll my eyes. "I just don't see how someone who broke up with a girl because she had an affair can get back with her." Renee gives me a confused look. "Do you like Seth?" I chuckle. "No. I know that someone in particular does though. She may not know it but I've seen it backstage. The way he looks at her. The way she looks at him. I mean its so obvious that Seth could do a lot better."

"Thanks for the advice, Becky." I turn around seeing Sasha crossing her arms. "I was just being honest, Sasha. No need to get all aggressive." She scoffs and walks away. I turn around seeing Sasha walk to Seth. "Seth is really dumb." Naomi shrugs her shoulders. "You can't blame him. Sasha is pretty." I raise my eyebrow. "Since when did beauty choose your love? I mean she had an affair with Xavier and now she wants to go back with Seth? That's a no no, Trinity." She laughs as I laugh back.

Nikki's POV

I walk to catering and go to the table Renee is at. "Hi girlies." Becky smiles at me. "Hey." I hear Naomi gasp as Becky looks at her. "What?" I sit down next to Becky. "Should we tell her?" I look at Renee as I clench my eyebrows. "Don't look up." I turn my attention to Naomi as I roll my eyes. My eyes don't do as she says. I see Sasha and Seth kiss. I open my mouth and laugh. "You guys think I like Sasha?" I look back at them. They shake her head as I cross my arms. "No Nikki, we think you like Seth." I clench my jaw. "I don't. I mean sure we are good friends but I'm fine." I look back at Seth seeing him grab Sasha's hand and take her somewhere. My eyes don't break away from him. I don't see Seth anymore as he leaves catering. "Nikki!" I jump up and look at Renee. "You sure you don't like him?" I chuckle. "I was looking at Sasha. Me and her got into an argument earlier. I guess she took my advice." I see Renee clench her eyebrows. "What advice?" I smile at her. "I didn't really say it but I told her why didn't she make up with Seth." I look at Becky. "That was dumb."

"It's not dumb. I just wanted Se-Sasha to be happy." Naomi raises her eyebrows. "You like him." I shake my head. "I don't like him. I mean, he is nice to me. He does you know... make me smile when I'm sad. He does care for me. He makes me laugh. He did-" I snap out of it. "What am I saying? It's just a phase guys." I hear Naomi scoff. "You clearly don't get it Nikki. Like Becky said, you may not know it but you like him." I look back at Becky. "Nikki, I've seen the way you guys looked at each other." I remember Dean and how Seth took me out of that situation. "Where is Dean?" They stay silent for a moment. "You know I can make my own choice." I get up and leave the table.