#4: Beautiful Eyes

Tuesday morning, Performance Center

Roman's POV

I was waiting for Nikki to get to the performance center for a few minutes. I placed my work out bag on the floor and got my water bottle. I hear the door open. I look at the door and see Nikki. "Roman! I'm so sorry I'm late!" Nikki runs to me and smiles. Even with out her make up she is still beautiful. I look into her eyes. She laughs and looks confused. "What is it?" I blink and jump back to reality. "Oh nothing it's just... you look... great" She smiles at me "Aw, thank you. But I'm not wearing any make up so my face looks disgusting. I mean it's my opinion." Nikki says while she puts down her wrk out bag next to mine. She looks back up. "So um Nikki, what do you want to start with?"    "Well, I want to start with locking up"     "Let's do it!" Nikki nods as we both walk into a ring. Nikki throws her hat outside the ring. I crack my knuckles. Nikki warms up. Me and her lock up and Nikki takes me down with force. "Not that bad for a girl am I right?" "Yeah. You're strong" Nikki shrugs and shows her hand so I could get up. She helps me get up and smiles. "Let's do that again"

Me and Nikki separate and get ready to lock up again. We run to each other and lock up. Nikki gets out and puts me in a head lock. I get out and throw her to the ropes carefully. I mean she is strong but I could easily hurt her. "Why so slow Reigns?" Nikki chuckles and I smile. "I don't want you to get hurt baby girl" Nikki rolls her eyes as a joke and laughs. "You're such an ass" We both laugh. This is right, this whole friendship is. I wanna take it to another level. I don't know how.