#3: Broken

Monday Night Raw, Nikki's locker room

Nikki's POV

I was watching Roman's debut from the tv until he was knocked down. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands. "Oh no, this isn't good. Triple H is in the mix" I look at Paige annoyed "Dang it Paige! Why'd you have to say that?!?" "What? It's true" I look back the tv as I take a deep breath "I know. I'm just worried" I see Batista beating up Roman. I gulp as officials come down. They check on Roman, Dean and Seth. Triple H, Batista and Randy smile as they walk slowly to the backstage area. I get up and run to the door. I open it forcefully. "Nikki!" "Paige, I got this" I hear Paige chase me "Nicole!" I run out until Paige grabs my arm and turns me around. "Nikki calm down. It's a damn storyline. Get over yourself"

"Paige! He's hurt. I have to help" Paige crosses her arms. "Nikki, you will get in trouble." "So..?" I cross my arms across my chest "You don't want that" I roll my eyes "I don't care Paige!" I walk to the gorilla worried until Paige turns me around again. "Paige I swear to god!"

"Nikki?" I turn around and see Roman, Seth and Dean coming out hurt. I rush to him and check on him. "Roman! Are you okay?" He nods "Yeah" I gulp as I look at him worried "You sure?"    "Yep. Positive" I take a deep breath "I'll get an ice pack for you, Dean and Seth" Roman smiles at me. "Thank you Nikki" I smile and turn around.

*a few moments later*

I run to Roman with ice packs. I put them down. "Okay here Roman" I place the ice pack on his forehead. "Watch out next time" Roman holds the ice pack and I turn back to the ice packs. I get the other one for Dean. I walk to Dean and place it on his cheek. "You guys are new. You'll get beat up if you guys just walk around acting tough and have no other friends" "Nikki, we'll be fine." I roll my eyes at his question "Dean, you've been here for what? 2 days? Calm down" Dean holds the ice pack as I walk to the last ice pack. I grab it and slowly walk to Seth. I place the ice pack on his lip. "Thanks Nikki" I smile at him "You're welcome. But, Seth... I don't think you'll last a week here. They hit you hard." I sit next to Seth because he was hurt the most.

I place the ice pack on his cheek. I gulp as he wipes blood from his eyebrow. I quickly place the ice pack on his eyebrow. "You okay?" He nods as I clench my eyebrows. "Yeah Nikki" I smile as he smiles too. "Well I have to go you guys." Seth holds the ice pack as I get up. "Just watch out next time?" I smile at them as I turn around and walk away.