#20: She Never Told Me

Alexa's POV

"I feel like you're the only one who gets me." Finn smiles at me and I smile back. "So why don't you like Sasha or Nikki?" Finn asked me concerned and I shake my head as I look down. "It's hard to explain. I can be a bitch sometimes. I don't know why I act like that towards Sasha. Nikki? Because I still liked Roman and Dean told me that Roman liked me too. I thought I would get him back by kissing him in front of Nikki. I am so dumb. Like I hate myself for being like that." My eyes start to water and I scoff. I look up at Finn and fix my hair. "Why do you like me?" Finn laughs and smiles at me. "Because I see some good in you... Alexa. I know you aren't like that. Plus, you are one hell of a wrestler. You are more than just your body and you gone through so much in the past. You are amazing, beautiful, strong and perfect. Who wouldn't like you?" I smile at Finn as we look into each other's eyes. He leans closer to me. I close my eyes knowing he would close his eyes too. He kisses me and slowly puts his hand on my cheek. I put my hands on his cheeks and he wrap his arms around my body. We stop kissing and I slowly open my eyes. I see him smile and he opens his eyes. He take his arms off me and I take off my hands from his cheeks. I don't know what to do.

I turn around and slowly walk out of his locker room. Before I could walk down the hallway I think about how he said all those things to me. How he sees more of me, how he knows I could change, how he actually loves me. I turn around and open Finn's locker room door. I look at him and he looks at me. "You know what? I love you. I am in love with you Finn. And it only took you saying that about me." I run to him and kiss him. I close my eyes as I hold his cheeks with my hands. I let out a tear down my cheek. I stop kissing him and open my eyes. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. I take my hands off his cheeks and quickly hug him. I feel him hug me back.

Brie's POV

"Brie, so how'd you like her?" I looked at Randy as he drove and I smiled. "She was so cute. I might love her more than I love you." I jokingly say as we both laugh. "But anyways Randy, thank you for inviting me. I love you for that." I put my hand on his cheek and he smiles.

*time skip*

I just got to my house. Before I could even go to my bedroom I hear my phone ring. I put down my purse and look at my phone. It's Alicia, of course she calls right now. I answer the phone and put it on my ear.

"Hello" I say.

"Brie, are you home?" Alicia asks slowly.

"Mhm... why?" I ask confused.

"I need to talk to you, is it okay if I pass by for about half an hour?" Alicia replied.

"Yes it's okay, let me just get... presentable first." I say as I walk to my bedroom.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. See you later Brie!" I smile and Alicia sounds happy.

"Okay, see you later."

I take off my phone from my ear and hang up. I go to my drawer and put down my phone. I open one of them and look for comfortable but okay clothes. I find colorful small shorts and a white long sleeve shirt. I get them and I close the drawer.

*time skip*

"Hi Alicia!" I smile at Alicia and she hugs me. "Hey Brie." I break the hug and point to the house signaling for her to come in. Alicia walks in and I close the door. I turn around and smile. "Oh my gosh, your house is huge." Alicia says as she puts down her purse on the table and her jacket on one of my chairs. "Thank you. Oh and um Randy is sleeping so we shouldn't scream or anything." Alicia nods and she sits on one of the chairs of the table. "Im do you want anything to eat or..?" I ask Alicia politely and she shakes her head. "No I um already ate." I nod and sit down across from her.

"Okay so what do you want to talk about?" I put my arms on the table. "Do you know about Paige and Sami?" "Yeah, how Dolph tried to get Paige back but Sami hit hi-" Alicia cuts me off. "Hold on, Nick tried to get her back?!" I nod and she crosses her arms. "Didn't he learn ever since he cheated on Paige?" "I don't think so." I shake my head and remember what happened. Breaking me from my thoughts was Alicia. "Yeah so Nikki told Seth that Paige and Dean wanted to go out and Sami found out." I look confused and cut her off. "Hold on, why is Nikki talking to Seth and Dean?" "She hasn't told you? Dean and her made out when they were in the closet but Roman doesn't know." I open my mouth shocked at what I'm hearing. "I only know she's dating Roman. But why Seth?" "Because Nikki made a deal with Seth to make him convince Alexa to break up with Dean and Nikki will hook him up with someone. Ever since they are like really close friends." I shake my head and look down. "Why didn't she tell me this?" Alicia shrugs as I look back at her. "Whatever we need to have Sami and Paige date. Nikki is a problem to this because she wants Paige to go with Dean and all." "I'll help you, not because I want to get back at Nikki but to help Paige." Alicia smiles at me and I smile back.