#10: Fantasy?

Before you read this I want to say this chapter is going to be like a part from River Dale. Not really. It'll be kind of different but only one part will be similar. Don't comment "riverdale? Is that you?" Even though that would be funny.

Alexa's POV

I wanted to get revenge on Nikki Bella because of what I heard down in NXT. I mean who does she think she is to be with Roman? Plan A didn't work. Plan B will work like a charm.
I called everyone down to play a game. It's an amazing game and I can't wait to see what happens.

"Ok, you guys are probably wondering why I called you down here. I wanted to play a little game. You tell the truth or you get stuck in a closet with someone of my choosing. You stay there for 10 minutes alone. We all have to be quiet those 10 minutes except for the victims in the closet. So now, let's get started." I look around the room for Nikki. I spot her in the back with Sasha, Brie and Charlotte. "Nikki! Come here." Nikki crosses her arms and slowly walks past everyone. She walks up to me and I smirk. "Now I want to ask you something, Nikki. Trust me it won't be bad, for me." Nikki rolls her eyes and sits on the couch. "Get to the point Alexa." I smile down at her. "If you insist. Now Nikki, is it true that you dated Dolph Ziggler and left him when you found out the shield was gonna debut?" Nikki looks at me confused. "No. I didn't even know they were gonna debut. Can I go now?" "No, we aren't done. Now Nikki, don't take this offensively. Is it true that you like Roman so much that if someone talks to him a little bit you get sad?" Nikki clenches her jaw. She slowly gets up and walks in front of me. She looks at me dead in the eye. "Too scared? Then I guess it's time for the closet." "Alexa-" "Sasha, it's alright. I wont choose Roman." I look around the room and look at someone. I get the best idea ever.

Nikki's POV

"So you like Roman?" I turn around and look at Dean. "I mean yeah I do. Now that I know he likes me it's kind of awkward." Dean nods and I look down at my shoes. "Nikki, you aren't using Roman? Right?" "No of course not." I start playing with my bracelet. Dean sighs and I look up at him. "Why?" "Nikki, you are nice and all. Don't take this the wrong way but you seem like the girl to be a one night stand..." I gasp and slap him across the face. I cover my mouth with my hands and he puts his hand on his cheek. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" "It's fine. I deserved it." He turns his head to me and I take off my hands from my mouth.

4 minutes later

It's been pretty long or it has been the longest few minutes of my life. I'm still shocked over what happened. I don't know what got into me. It's been pure silence ever since the slap. I'm still confused on why he said he deserved it. "Dean, what did you mean when you said you deserved it?" Dean looks at me. "I know you a little bit and I'm already acting like this to you. I mean in NXT Alexa used to be my girlfriend. She chose Roman over me. Now she doesn't like you because of a rumor going around down in NXT that you and Roman could date in the future. I mean Alexa cheated on Roman and he never knew. Why does Roman even like her?" "Wait Roman likes her?" "He likes you too but I guess he still likes Alexa I'm not sure. He said something about liking you and Alexa too." I sigh and look down. "Well there goes that wish" "What wish?" I look up and he smiles. "Can you stop doing that?!?" Dean laughs and I cringe at his cockiness. "What am I doing?" "You are like giving me this fuck boy look." "What? It's my normal face." "Sure it is. It's just your smile. It's weird. I mean no offense like you have a great smile but you look like a fuck boy." "Nikki, Nikki, Nikki. I'm not a 'fuck boy'. Even if I was I wouldn't hit on you." "Really?" "Yeah" "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means. It means this." Dean grabs my chin and leans me in closer to his face. He closes his eyes and I close my eyes too. Suddenly I feel my lips meet his. We slowly break the kiss and open our eyes.

Did we just... kiss? How? Why? He chuckles and I chuckle too. I smile as he smiles too. Out of nowhere I close my eyes and kiss him again. What am I doing? I put my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. The "kiss" turns into a make out session. He slowly lowers his hand and reaches my ass. He squeezes it and I moan quietly. We slowly kiss again. I enter my fingers into his hair.

5 minutes later

Me and Dean finally break up the kiss for real. I take of my arms from him and he takes off his from my body. "Did that happen?" "I- I think so. Nikki, I think we should keep this a secret." "I agree" We hear the door knob shake and someone opens the door. Me and Dean step away from each other. Alexa is outside smiling. "So what did you two do?" I roll my eyes and walk out of the closet pushing my away through Alexa. I cross my arms and look for Roman. I don't see him. I go look for Sasha. I see her hanging with Charlotte. I walk towards them. "Hey Nikki!" "Hey Charlotte. Sasha." She smiles and I smile back. "Do you know where Roman went?" "While you were in there he left outside. I don't know if he's mad." I sigh and gulp. "I'm gonna look for him" Charlotte and Sasha nod. I turn and walk to the door. I slowly open it and close it. I turn and look for Roman. I see him standing in front of our car. I walk to him slowly. "Roman? Are you ma-" Roman quickly grabs my face and kisses me. I close my eyes and break the kiss. I slowly open my eyes. Roman takes off his hands from my face and I smile. "Nikki I'm sor-" "Don't be. I enjoyed every second of it." Roman smiles and I smile back. Work is gonna be awkward.