#19: Suddenly

Seth's POV

"Was that true?" I look up at the door of my locker room seeing it was Nikki. "What was true?" I say slowly and smirk. "At catering when you said those things to me..? Rollins, was it true?" I take a deep breath and look down with a serious face. "It's a lot to explain Nikki but yes it's true..." I look up and Nikki smiles closing her eyes for about a few seconds. "Thank you" I smile at her and we look into each other's eyes. "Look Seth..." Nikki slowly walks to me and sits next to me on the couch.

"You don't have to do the favor anymore..." Nikki laughs and places her head on her hand. "Nikki, I already did it..." I laugh and she smiles. "You shouldn't have done that." Nikki laughs. "Just a reminder, I know you and Roman will probably have tension but don't worry. It wasn't that serious. Oh and Seth... next time, just text me..?" I chuckle and she gets up and looks at me. "By the way, I'm always going to work out better than you tomorrow. Just saying" I laugh as she slowly turns around and walks out.

Paige's POV

"Then he kissed me!" I yell at Brie and cross my arms. Brie smiles and rolls her eyes. "Just kiss him back and it'll be solved." I raise my eyebrows and she laughs. "I'm kidding but I always knew he liked you. You guys had something." "Well Brie I don't know. He just kissed me with out asking and it bothers me." Brie crosses her arms and I look down at the floor. Then I hear Brie gasp and poke me. I look up and see she's shocked at what she's looking at. "What Brie? What is it?" I look at what Brie is looking at. It's not a what. It's a he! It's my ex-boyfriend.

Dolph Ziggler. "He was injured! How is he back so soon?!" Brie says softly and I feel my heart just break in half. I get up from the couch and slowly walk to Dolph. He looks at me and I'm frozen. "Hi..." I snap back into reality. "Oh hey. How are you here? You should be at the hospital? How..? Why..?" Dolph laughs and looks into my eyes. I quickly look down and I feel his hand on my cheek and I look up. He broke my heart, does he really think I'll fall for him again? "You cheated on me! You don't deserve me! Nick, I told you that I don't want you." I take off his hand and I clench my jaw. "Paige... how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" I look down and back at him. "I told you already! I don't want you back! Just get lost and don't ever come near me again." I push my way out and he turns me around and I see him get taken down. I gasp and step back. I look up and see Sami Zayn. "Sami-" "I have to go..." Sami leaves quickly and I see Dolph slowly get up as he holds his jaw. I don't know what to say anymore.