#35: Choose Your Destiny

Paige's POV

"It's been 3 months and I still haven't fully come out yet about being in a relationship with Sami" I sigh as Alicia shakes her head. "Just do it and then Nick will leave you alone. Simple as that!" I scoff and clench my jaw. "He won't... I know him. I mean it's so annoying how he just won't quit it. Now I see through Nikki's eyes when a guy won't leave me alone" Alicia clenches her eyebrows. "Dean keeps flirting with Nikki after that day. She thinks she's still confused. I mean I'm confused too but if I were Nikki I would choose the guy who would make her happy if she's sad. Who she can laugh with.. who she's in love with." Alicia rests her head on her hand. "Maybe use your own advice. It might help." I roll my eyes as I look down on the floor. "I don't know... it's just weird that I can't be with Sami publicly. Like you know, Brie and Nikki know, Charlotte knows and Alexa knows. Not even Sasha knows!" "Just text Sami about it... maybe he'll share a picture of you and him kissing on twitter." I smile as I think of Sami. "God I miss, Sami."

Nikki's POV

"Nikki" I turn to Dean and he looks scared. "Okay so what? It's your first summer slam. Think of it as NXT take over or something. But I really have to go" He nods and I turn around. I go on my phone to see what's been happening on social media. I see posts about me and Seth. I bump into someone and drop my phone. "Sorry" I grab my phone and look up to see Roman. "Oh... hi" He clenches his jaw and ignores me. "Jeez can't I just be nice?" He turns around and crosses his arms. "Nikki, you are dating De-" I scoff and cut him off. "First of all I'm not dating Dean. He kissed me so thanks for even asking who kissed who. Second of all, Roman, we broke up because you couldn't handle a small moment before we dated." He grabs my arm and drags me to his locker room. I get in as I see him close the door. I cross my arms as he turns to me. "Nikki, I didn't. It's just that you told Seth and not even me! I'm pretty sure you're the reason why Alexa and Dean broke up."

"Okay, I told Seth because I could trust him. Oh and so what if I was the reason why they broke up? Old news anyways! You always thought about yourself and how jealous you get every time another guy comes and talks to me! So yeah... maybe I was the reason for our break up and for Alexa's and Dean's break up. You couldn't handle if I were to kiss Seth during our storyline! You wouldn't handle if I would date another guy! Heck you can't even handle if I follow Dean on twitter! That's how much of a low life bitch you are!" I clench my jaw as I quickly push Roman out of the way and open the door forcefully. I walk out and walk to Stephanie's office.

Sasha's POV

"Hey..." I whisper to Xavier after not seeing each other for like two weeks. I mean we had sex 2 weeks ago, one month ago too, maybe another week. Okay! We did it almost everyday but now I think I can be his girlfriend. I mean he's been treating me like a princess. "Hi." I smile at him and he clenches his eyebrows. "Okay Xavier... I've been thinking about this for a long time. I mean I think I could trust you. How about maybe we could go out for dinner this week?" I see him scoff and I give him a confused look. "Sasha, do you think I'm stupid?" I clench my eyebrows. "What?" I try to smile as he clenches his jaw. "I know you, Sasha. You cheated on Seth... why wouldn't you do the same with me?" I clench my jaw.

"Okay I did but I cheated on him with you. You were the one who kissed me." He scoffs as I shake my head. "So you just basically used me for your sexual pleasure? Is that what you do with me?" He raises his eyebrows as I cross my arms. "Sasha... oh sweet Sasha. The reason I've been avoiding you for 2 weeks is because I actually have a girlfriend already. Plus, why would I use you for sexual pleasure? If I used girls for that you wouldn't be in my list. I mean look at you, Sasha. You are just a purple haired cheater." My eyes start to water as I hear what he's saying to me. "So who's the lucky brat?" He smirks as I raise my eyebrows. "Her name is Carmella. She's not a brat by the way. But hey Sasha... just go have sex with Randy or some other dude who has a girl alright?" I scoff as I slap him across the face.

I turn around as I feel tears running down my face. I bite my lip trying to hold the rest of the tears. I'm heartbroken. Was that my destiny? To be heartbroken? I run to the bathroom and look at the mirrors. My match is 12 minutes away and my eyes are red. I quickly wipe the tears off carefully trying not to ruin the make up. I clench my jaw as I smile trying to make it look like nothing happened.

*time skip*

I put the banks statement on Alexa. "Tap!" Alexa raises her arm and clenches her hand trying not to tap out. I scream as I put the submission harder and higher. "Tap!" Alexa quickly tries to take my hands off but I hold on. The crowd screams tap. "Come on Alexa!" I see her hand tap on the mat. The bell rings as I let go of Alexa knowing I won. "Your winner... and the NEW WWE women's champion... Sasha Banks!!" I smile as I see the title being brought to me. I hold it as I raise it up in the air. Tears form in my eyes as I laugh. The crowd cheering for me as I put the title on my shoulder. I'm the WWE Women's champion. I see Alexa get up and face me. She puts her hand out as I look at it. I grab her hand and pull her into a hug. I hear the crowd cheer even more. I feel her hug back. "Thank you" I laugh as she sighs. "You're welcome."