#26: Odd Ways

Roman's POV

I wake up shirtless and Nikki sleeping on my chest. "Nikki, wake up." Nikki grunts and I roll my eyes. "Nikki-" I say as she cuts me off. "Yeah, yeah. I'm up." I get up and I see Nikki sleeping. I shake her and she giggles. "Okay fine." She gets up and smiles at me. I smile back and she kisses me. "Roman, I promised Charlotte I would go practice with her." I nod and she gets out of bed as I get my shirt from the floor and put it on. "Ew" I clench my eyebrows. "What?" She raises her eyebrow and looks at my chest. "You just put on a shirt from the floor." I laugh at her and she gets a shirt from the closet. "Should I wear a workout bra or should I still wear this one?" She looks down at her bra and fixes it. "Your workout bra, you're going to developmental... right?" She smiles and nods.

*time skip*

Nikki's POV

I'm at developmental and sadly Seth and Dean are here, like together. I look at Dean and take a deep breath. I look at Seth and he looks back at me. I see him smirk and I roll my eyes. I turn to Charlotte and smile. "You ready?" She nods and gets in the ring. I get in the ring after and seal my ponytail just in case. Me and her get ready to lock up until someone rolls me up. I get out of the roll up and look up.

It's Seth and I smirk. "Seth!" He smiles and gives me a hand. I get up and get out of his way. "So... are we still going to practice?" I look at Charlotte, I literally forgot about her for a second. Seth didn't even have to say a word. "Oh um... yeah" I point to the outside of the ring signaling for Seth to leave. He puts his hands in surrender and leaves. "Tell Dean to meet me after I practice with Charlotte." Seth bites his lip. "Got it." I turn to Charlotte and we get ready to lock up again. We lock up and I take her down. She gets up quickly and I jump to the ropes which gives me a boost to clothesline her.

She gets up and I try to hit her with another clothesline but she reverses it into a back breaker. I get up and slide under her legs out the ring as I grab her legs causing her to fall on the mat. "That was... good." I look at Dean and smile. "Thanks..?" He nods and comes to me. "Mind if I help?" I think about it for a second but I'm pretty sure he won't kiss me. "No, I don't mind at all." He smiles and I point to the ring signaling him to enter. "Is it okay Charlotte?" She smiles and nods. "That's kind of rude." I turn around and see Seth looking confused. "What?" He smirks and licks his teeth. "You got Dean to help but not me?" I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow. "Yes, is there a problem?"

"Quite frankly there is a problem." I nod and smile. "Mhm... and that is..?" He smiles back and looks down. "It's unfair." I roll my eyes and take off my shirt leaving me in my workout bra. I throw it at Seth as he holds it looking at it. "You sound like a kid." He throws the shirt back at me. "Like you don't?" I roll my eyes and get in the ring. "Fine you can help. Just shut up?" He laughs and enters the ring.