#34: Betrayal

Roman's POV

"She moved on so quickly. It happened in a quick second. Like she completely forgot I existed... god we should've never broke up." I clench my jaw and Charlotte sighs at me. "I'm pretty sure that Nikki just was kissed by Dean. I know she wouldn't do something like that." I shake my head and she clenches her jaw. "Why do you care so much?" I clench my eyebrows. Is she crazy? She moved on so quickly! "Why do I care so much?!" She nods her head slowly and crosses her arms. "Maybe because we just broke up and she moved on so quickly? Besides, why do you care?" She clenches her eyebrows as she turns around and leaves my locker room.

Brie's POV

I was walking down the hallway as I bump into Roman with red puffy eyes. I quickly turn him around. "Roman... you okay?" He ignores me and walks away. I turn him around again with force. "What happened?!" He shook his head and put his hands on his waist. "Maybe tell Nikki. She'll probably just forget about you and kiss Dean like she did with me!" He turns around and rushes down the hallway. Oh no, what did Nikki do? I quickly pull out my phone and turn it on as I unlock it. I go to my contacts and press on Nikki's number.

*2 rings later*

"Hello?"

"Nikki, what did you do... like with Dean?"

"Brie, I don't think we can tell anyone. It's kind of personal and stu-"

"Nikki, answer me! What did you and Dean do?"

"Where are you right now?"

*time skip*

"Are you kidding me, Nikki?! It's been almost 2 weeks and you're already over him? You go on and fuck the guy who caused the break up!" Nikki rolls her eyes. "Brie, if you broke up with Randy because you kissed some dude before you dated that you grew feelings for you'd probably want to interact after the relationship!" I cross my arms in disgust. "But not in that way! Let me guess... you were 'in the moment'. So Nikki what's so special about Dean anyway? Other than his looks by the way..." She looks at me with guilt as she clenches her jaw. "Brie, I grew feelings and I-I-I-I'm... I don't know... I don't know anymore." Nikki rushes out of our locker room.

Nikki's POV

I ran out of me and Brie's locker room because I'm so sick and tired of people telling me that I can't move on! Even Brie took Roman's side. I feel my eyes start to water as I look down trying to cover my face. I bump into someone as I get back. "Oh so-" I look up and see that it's Seth. Great... we got the whole shield this week! "You okay?" I roll my eyes and shake my head. "I told you, I'm not giving you an answer yet." He raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Plastic, you look like you are about to cry. You're not okay." I roll my eyes as I smile about the dumb name.

"Two tones, I'm pretty sure I am." I tell him with sass and he chuckles. "One day you won't be calling me two tones. You'll be calling me champion because when I win the mo-" I cut him off as I put my finger in front of his face. "You're not cutting a promo. But I'd like to see what you say when you do." I say as I cross my arms. He smirks at me clenches his jaw. "Nikki, I'd like to see when one of your implants would pop but hey! They are still healthy and big!" I roll my eyes as I look down at my boobs. I fix the way my shirt makes them look. I look back up at Seth raising his eyebrows. "Can't a girl fix her ways?" I turn around and walk away.

A/N: Okay this part will be a little confusing. It'll be a fast forward, so I hope you guys don't get too confused.

*3 months later*

It's been 3 months since Brie had quit. I've gone through hell but Seth just won the money in the bank briefcase! I guess he was right that time. Roman is getting a title opportunity and Dean is in a storyline with Seth. Alexa is the WWE women's champion. Sasha is the number one contender. Paige and Alicia are now a tag team. I mean a lot happened but for me... not really. I mean I would constantly get put in a handicap match. Tonight is SummerSlam... also known as the day I'm going to join the authority. Supposedly I am going to bump into Seth backstage to get the storyline to start or whatever. I just don't know how I feel about this.

"You okay?" I roll my eyes knowing it was Seth. I turn around and instead of seeing two toned I see one toned! "Two tones, what happened?" He smiles and points to his eye as I still focus on his hair. "I got a brui-" I put down his finger and laugh. "No I mean about your hair. I don't care about you like that." He nods and clenches his jaw. "I dyed my hair..." I quickly hit his arm. "Why? What am I gonna call you now? One tone?" He smiles and I cross my arms. I examine his body seeing what I should call him. "Hmm... I'm gonna call you 1 inch." He rolls his eyes as I laugh.

*time skip*

I run to the ring and look at Stephanie as she has a scared look on her face. She puts her hands in surrender as she crawls back still looking at me as I slowly walk closer to her. Stephanie's back bumps into Brie's legs as she realizes she's trapped. She slowly gets up and raises her hands. We both look at her like we are going to attack her until I quickly grab her arm and push her down. I immediately forearm Brie as she gets knocked out. I roll out of the ring as Stephanie gives me a shocked face. I look at Stephanie giving Brie a pedigree as Triple H puts his hand on my shoulder. "1! 2! 3!" I hear the bell ring knowing Brie lost as Triple H walks to the ring to congratulate Stephanie. I slowly walk back up the ramp as I look at Brie. I see her hurt as I turn around and walk past the curtains.

I notice a camera crew following me. I guess me and Seth are going to bump into each other. I clench my jaw as I bump into Seth. "Oh I'm sorry" He smiles at me and nods. "It's alright. Hey... welcome to the authority." I smirk as I see his hand. I give him my hand as we shake hands. We look into each other's eyes as we hold each other's hands to make the moment filled with tension. I hear the crowd cheer until I get my hand and smile. "See you later then?" He smiles back and nods. I see the camera crew stop filming and realize the segment had just finished. "Nikki... good luck" I smile awkwardly at him and nod. "Okay..?" I giggle as I walk past him.