#30: No More Lies

Roman's POV

Lately, I've noticed that every time Nikki and Dean are together they seem awkward. It's time I find out what's going on. "Nikki?" I look for her in the bedroom. "I'm in the living room!" I turn to the door and pass by it. I walk down the hall to the living room. I turn to Nikki and take a deep breath. I slowly make my way to her. "Nikki?" She looks up at me and smiles. She has bed hair, my sweater and no make up. I love how she looks all natural. "Yeah?" I sit on the couch next to her. "Can I ask you something and you have to promise you answer truthfully." She nods and fixes her hair with her hands. "What happened between you and Dean?" I see her eyes widen and her face turn red. "Nikki?" She shakes her head and takes a deep breath. There was a moment of silence until... "Roman, I have to tell you something that I haven't told you. I think it'll ruin our relationship." My heart rips in half when I hear those words. I clench my jaw and nod.

"Remember that night? In Dean's house where Alexa kissed you?" I nod and she looks down at the floor. "When Alexa did that closet game and chose me and Dean-" I already know what she's going to say. "You kissed him, didn't you? Maybe even more than that..." She looks at me with a guilty face. She slowly nods and I see a lump in her throat. "Nikki why didn't you tell me?" I see her eyes water. "I don't know" She said as her voice was cracking. "Nikki, who did you tell?" A tear runs down her cheek. "I only told a few people. I told Brie, Sasha, Alicia, Paige and... Seth" I clench my jaw when I hear Seth's name. Why would she tell Seth and not me? "Why did you tell Seth?" I see her close her eyes and look down. She opens her eyes and looks back up at me. "Roman, I think we should break up." She looks at me as I feel my eyes start to water. "You know I agree." I see tears running down her face as she starts to sob. "Roman, I'm sorry. I really am and I would have done something if I knew it would lead up to this." I feel a tear run down my cheek. "You have feelings for Dean..." She gets up from the couch and runs down the hall.

Nikki's POV

I arrived to a hotel. I just booked a room and got the key. I feel like my head is going to explode. I loved Roman. I really did. I opened my hotel room and quickly closed the door. I slide down the door as I start to cry. Eventually the crying turned into sobbing. I got up and screamed as I feel tears running down my face. I go to my luggage and opened it. I looked for my picture I had taken with me and Roman. I found it on top of all my clothes. I get it and rip it in half. I throw the picture pieces to the floor. I cry even more as I hold my hair. I get up and go to the bathroom. I wipe my tears and put a smile on my face. I shouldn't obsess over someone who couldn't say it's okay for kissing someone else before we even dated. I fix my hair as I go back to my luggage. I look for clothes that I could wear. I see a black shirt and black and white leggings. I take them out.

*time skip*

I look at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving. I go to my door and open it. I go on my phone as I walk down the hallway. I bump into someone as I drop my phone. "Oh I'm sorry" I grab my phone on the floor. I get up and look at the guy. It's none other than Seth. "What are you doing here?" I clench my eyebrows. "I got a hotel room. You?" He smirked and looked at the floor. He grabbed his phone and looked back at me. "I got a hotel room too." As he says to me all stuck up. "Where's Roman?" I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "He's in Hawaii. Where do you think dumbass?" He puts his arms in surrender. "By the way two tones, we broke up. Just today, like a few hours ago." He laughs and I clench my eyebrows. "What?" He smiles at me. "You guys didn't even argue for more than once and already broke up, fake boobs?" I roll my eyes and smirk. "Thanks for the nickname, black and yellow." He laughs and I raise my eyebrow.

"But, I am going to be nice and ask if you're okay." I clench my eyebrows wondering why'd he ask that. I know that if it was Sasha or Brie I would say I'm fine. But I'm not. "I'll just give you an answer some other day." He looks at me with concern. "Why do you care?" He shrugs as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Maybe we may not like each other but if it's necessary I will care for someone." I smile at his words and look into his eyes. We have a moment looking into each other's eyes. I soon break it knowing I shouldn't even like him as a friend.