#27: Straight Fire

Becky's POV

Okay, it's time. It's your debut, don't blow this Becky. You have to impress the crowd. They have to like you. Give them a good sh- woah... I see Carmella and Alexa hanging out. "Hey Becky!" Alexa smiles as she notices I'm about to go out. "What now?" She looks confused and taps the shoulder of Carmella. "I only wanted to say hi. I can't do that anymore?" She laughs and I cross my arms. "You're going out in a few minutes" I turn to stage manager and nod my head. I look back at Alexa as I clench my jaw. "You embarrassed me, Alexa. You really shouldn't have the nerve of coming up to my face acting all 'good girl' when you aren't." Alexa crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows. "You don't know what you just got yourself into." I look back at Carmella as I laugh. "Sorry lapdog." She opens her jaw in shock.

"Anyways, I have to go. Bye lapdog and not so goddess. Nice bumping into ya again!" I smile at them and turn around. I hear my theme song play. I hear the crowd go wild as I come out of the curtains. All of a sudden I get taken down.

Brie's POV

"Oh hell no" I look at the tv screen and see Becky being attacked by Alexa and Carmella. I leave my locker room and run down the hallway as I go to the gorilla. I go through the curtains and see her being taken down. I turn Alexa around and look her straight in the eye. She smiles and clenches her eyebrows. "What do you want?" I scoff and quickly slap her across the face. I turn to Carmella and punch her and she goes down. I turn back to Alexa and grab her hair as I walk down the ramp. I throw her in the ring and get in the ring after.

I clothesline Alexa and she gets up quickly trying to defend herself as I jump on her and start blowing punches. Punch after punch I know Carmella is running down the ramp to help Alexa. I get off and see Carmella about to enter the ring until I grab Alexa and throw her to Carmella. Carmella falls down and I drop kick Alexa out of the ring. "Come on!" I smile at them as I get out the ring and go up the ramp. I walk towards Becky as I check on her. "You okay?" She nods and I help her up.

*time skip*

Me and Becky are backstage where we finished getting interviewed by Renee Young. We are in my locker room with Naomi and Renee. "Jesus christ Becky! They sure know how to attack someone." I nod and I hear the locker room door open. I see Stephanie McMahon, oh god, this wont be good.

*time skip*

"So are you willing to do the storyline? It'll help you and Nikki's careers." I look at Nikki and look back at Stephanie. Should I really do this? I mean Nikki will be a heel but it'll help our careers. Later on I will become heel with her but... I don't know. She is going to be doing a storyline with Seth but not Roman? We all sure hope it's not Dean. I still can't believe she hasn't told me! Okay now I'm getting off track. Back to the subject, should I do this? Should Nikki turn on me? I mean... Alexa and Carmella are the power duo. Oh hell no that can't happen! "I agree!" I smile and Stephanie smiles back. I look at Nikki and she smiles. "Ready?" I nod as we both get up and leave the room.