#18: Chances

Sami's POV

"Sami, just tell Paige that you like her!" Yeah... so I really like Paige and the only person who really knows is Alicia Fox, Paige's best friend. "I can't just tell her!" I cross my arms and Alicia rolls her eyes. "Don't be such a scaredy cat! Paige and you have been friends since forever. This silly little crush has to come to an end. It's either you tell her or I tell her myself!" "Alicia don't you dare! Me and Paige are polar opposites. She's all dark and scary and I'm light and happy." Alicia crosses her arms and raises both eyebrows. "Sami, things will only get better if you just tell her." I mean Alicia does have a point. What if it goes well? What if it goes great?

Paige's POV

I clothesline Brie and she goes down. "Oh!" Brie shouts in pain. "Aww, did Brie get hurt?" I smile at the audience then roll my eyes as they boo me. I love being a heel, it's so fun and I just get loose. "Breezy, having fun?" I say as I head bump her. Brie holds her head down on the mat and I'm worried for her but I can't show affection. "Come on Brie!" Nikki yells and I turn to Nikki. "Hey Nikki! Shut up before one of your implants-" All of a sudden I roll down on the mat and hear the referee counting. I try to kick out but it's not in time. Brie rolled me up causing her to win! Damn it, I'm so paranoid that they'll use twin magic that I don't focus on other tricks up their sleeves!

*time skip*

I bump into Sami Zayn, one of my best friends since NXT. "Sorry Paige..." Okay that wasn't so Sami like... I turn around and grab Sami's arm. He turns around and goes straight for a kiss as he puts his hands on both my cheeks. It's a passionate kiss as if he wanted to kiss me for so long. We break from the kiss and I'm in shock. Sami quickly takes off his hands from my face and runs away. What just happened?

Nikki's POV

I was at catering with Seth and Roman. "Why are you eating a salad?" I look at Seth crossing my arms. "I'm on a diet. My body has been being ugly lately." Seth rolls his eyes. "Nikki, you're body isn't ugly at all. You have a perfect body. You are beautiful and why would you ever think that? You are strong and pretty at the same time. People want your body and they should. It's hard to get a body like that, a personality like your's and a life like your's" Me and Seth look into each other's eyes after and I break it up knowing Roman was there. "Thanks... I didn't need that..." I chuckle and and look at Roman. He smiles and I smile back and look back at Seth. "Sorry..?" I smile and shrug. "It's umm... it's okay." I quickly look at Roman and smile bigger. "So um, I'll see you later?" Roman nods and I get up from my chair. I give him a kiss and wave at Seth awkwardly. Roman or Dean never told me that... umm... okay?