#17: New Relationships

Author's note: I will start adding new characters after a few chapters! I am also bringing new ships and having other storylines. Get ready!

Finn's POV

I always really like Alexa Bliss. The other day where I cheered up Alexa (or at least I hope I did) I've seen a different side of Alexa. She just doesn't show it, she's really nice but I don't get why she acts mean. I hear my locker room door open and look up. "Alexa?" I get up from the couch and Alexa locks the door and runs to me. "Hide me please." I hold out my hand signaling her that I'll hide her. Alexa smiles and gives her hand to me. I start taking her to the back of my locker room. "Who are you hiding from?" I put my hands on Alexa's shoulders and she stops me while I'm walking. She looks into my eyes confused. I smile and continue walking as she turns her head again. I sit her down on the couch. "I'm hiding from Sasha. She wants to attack me." I go to the couch and sit next to her. "Why?" "I did something stupid. I always do." Alexa sighs and I wrap my arm around her. I feel her head rest on my shoulder. "Alexa?" "Yeah?" I take a deep breath in and my heart skips a beat. "Will you go out with me?" Alexa gets off my shoulder and looks at me as she smiles. "Yeah." I smile back and I'm filled with relief.

Sasha's POV

Tonight I have a match with Alexa Bliss. I tried to attack her earlier backstage but she went into Finn Balor's locker room. I'm in the ring and Alexa is in the ring too. I give her a death glare as I cross my arms. "Oh you think you are so bad Sasha?" The bell rings. Alexa slowly walks to me and flicks my head; I fake a laugh. I push her back as Alexa falls. "I guess I am so bad." Alexa gets up and pushes me back. I punch her and she holds her cheek. I run to the ropes and back to Alexa as I do the head scissors. She gets out of the ring and I fix my hair. I get out of the ring and Alexa starts running up the ramp. I chase her and grab her hair. "Sasha, look, I'm sorry." "Aw Alexa, don't worry. It won't hurt, won't hurt me." I say as I walk her down the ramp and throw in the ring. I get in the ring and Alexa drop kicks me throwing me out the ring. I get up and run in as Alexa runs out trying to go to the crowd but I chase her so she won't. I grab her hair again and throw her across the barricade.

Nikki's POV

Sasha beat Alexa and I'm in the shield's locker room. "Where's Roman?" I face Seth and cross my arms. "He's about to have his match. What'll you like to know." I say in a sassy voice as a joke. "I'd like to know because I'm his tag team partner." Seth crosses his arms and walks up to me. "This isn't fair." Seth looks at me confused and I want to slap him across the face. "Why? Because I was the first ever NXT champion?" I laugh and shake my head. "Don't give me an attitude." Someone walks in the locker room and I face the door. It's none other than Dean Ambrose. "Ambrose. What are you doing here?" Dean faces me and smirks. "Bella. I'd like to ask you the same thing. By the way, your boyfriend is about to go on. Seth lets go." I face Seth and he smiles at me when he passes me. I smile at them and focus on Dean mostly. "Bye. I'll be here if you need me." "We know!" Seth says as they walk out. I roll my eyes and laugh.