#28: Just Friends?

Paige's POV

I'm at Sami's locker room. After what happened between us we have basically been dating. But there is one problem with that... we are dating in secret. "How long do we have to do this?" I look at Sami and look down at the floor. "I don't know. We will do it in public sooner rather than later though." I look up at Sami and he smirks. "As long as I stay with you." I smile at him and hug him. "You are the best person ever!" We break the hug and look at the door because of someone opening it. It's Dolph and I open my mouth in shock. "What are you doing here?" He clenches his eyebrows and crosses his arms across his chest. "I'd like to ask you the same thing." I gulp as I hear Sami get up. "Leave her alone" I smirk a little hearing him say that. "Sami, the guy who knocked me down just for Paige's heart." I roll my eyes as I slap him across the face. I don't know why I did that. It was like a reflex. "I'm so sorry!" I cover my mouth with my hand and quickly open the door and leave the locker room.

I bump into Alicia. "Sorry" I keep walking until she turns me around. "What?" She clenches her eyebrows. "I wanted to say hi. You don't act like this." I smile and nod. "Okay... hi?" She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "What is it?" I roll my eyes and grab her arm taking her to my locker room. I open my locker room door and quickly get in with Alicia. I close the door and look at Alicia. "It's Sami and Dolph" She looks at me confused. "What about them?" I take a deep breath and sit down on the couch. A few moments of silence pass until Alicia sits next to me. "I'm kind of in this love triangle. I mean I want to be with Sami but Dolph just doesn't quit it. They are playing with my emotions right now. Well I think." Alicia fixes my hair and takes a deep breath. "Oh Paige, just go out with Sami and tell Dolph that you don't like him."

I get up from the couch and look at Alicia. "Here is the thing. He doesn't care, I don't know what he wants from me anymore. I slapped him across the face just now." Alicia gets up and looks at me. "What?!" I look at her confused. "What?" She closes her eyes and shakes her head. She then opens her eyes and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Paige, why did you slap him and more specifically where?" I clench my eyebrows at her question. "I slapped him because he offended Sami. I think. I don't know anymore. But I slapped him on his face." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "I mean like were you with Sami in his locker room when this happened?" I nod and she opens her eyes wide. "Why?" I close my eyes as I exhale in and out. "Don't tell anyone" I open my eyes seeing Alicia nod. "Me and Sami, something happened between us. It changed us so much. Well, after that we started having a secret relationship." She gasps and I gulp knowing that was a bad idea.

Alexa's POV

I was walking down the hall with Carmella. "I can't believe how bad we are." Carmella laughs and I fake smile. Honestly, I never liked really Carmella. If I could just give her the slap of reality she wouldn't hang out with me at all. I decided to go to Finn's locker room. He hasn't been calling me this week, he always does. "Uh, Carmella?" She looks at me and I stop walking. She stops and smiles at me. "Yeah?" I scoff at her smile. "I'm gonna go to Finn's locker room." She nods and walks away. It's actually that easy to get rid of her? If I would've know I would've done that a long time ago. I walk down until I see Finn's locker room door. I smile and knock on the door. A few moments later passed by and Finn opens the door.

"Alexa?" I have an even bigger smile on my face. "I'm here!" He smiles at me and points to his locker room signaling me to come in. I hear the door close and I sit on the couch. "So um, why haven't you been calling me?" I look up at him as I see him making his way next to me. "Alexa, I haven't called you. I'm pretty sure you should know why by now." I clench my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm still confused." I laugh and he takes a deep breath. "Alexa, the way you've been acting lately... it isn't like you. It's not like the girl I've met." I scoff and put my hand on his shoulder. "Finn, it's just revenge for Sasha. She was gonna call me a sl-" Finn roughly cuts me off. "But that's no reason to attack the other girls!"

I get up from the couch and cross my arms. "Finn, they still think I'm that mean girl when I'm not!" Finn gets up and faces me. "If you just prove to them that you are not that girl they think you are then they'll trust you. Alexa, just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean you have to attack them. Yes, Sasha did the wrong thing but give her a break."

"Give her a break?!? Are you kidding me Finn? That girl broke my nose, said I never like the WWE when I was younger and not once have I said a damn bad thing about her at that time!" My eyes start to water. "So yes, this is revenge. Now just back off. Okay?" I turn around as I feel a tear running down my cheek. I leave his locker room and wipe off my tear.