#16: Plans

Paige's POV

Nikki and I are friends again. Yes I acted like a bitch when I ignored her but could you blame me? She hooked me up with someone I didn't like. "So you like Dean?" I asked Nikki and she turns to me. "I don't know. It's hard to explain. But yes we did make out that night." I look at Nikki and cross my arms. "Nikki, you have to tell Roman that Dean kissed you. You can't keep it a secret your whole life. What if you guys do end up together?" "I don't know. I'll just hope for the best." I smile and she smiles back. "So are you gonna apologize to Seth?" "Oh! I forgot! I was gonna give him a call to forgive him." I raise my eyebrows and she bites her lip. "Call him? Why the hell would you call him.... ohhhh. You are one weird girl." Nikki nods and I shrug. Nikki goes on her phone and looks for his number. "Here it is. Wish me luck."

Nikki: Hey!

Seth: Hello? Who is this?

Nikki: It's me... Nikki?

Seth: Oh, the girl who made me go out with Paige even though I didn't want to.

Nikki: Yeah! You got that right! I am so sorry about that night! I shouldn't have done that. If you forgive me can you do me a favor. I know I am rushing but please... this one is important.

Seth: First, it depends.... and second, you are forgiven. I mean you did want to help me.

Nikki smiles and it's a different smile. She never smiled like that before. I look confused and she looks at me. She quickly changes back to a straight face.

Nikki: Okay, so here is the favor. Can you tell Dean that Paige wants to go out with him?

Seth: Woah, please tell me Paige approves of this.

Nikki: She does... trust me.

Seth: I don't know Nikki...

Nikki: Please!

Seth: I don't want to.

Nikki: I'll do you a favor in return!

Seth: Fine. But you owe me!

Nikki: Got you covered. I'm sorry again. Like a million times sorry.

Seth: Nikki its fine. I already said I'd do the favor.

Nikki: I know but I just wanted to make sure. Bye Seth!

Seth: Bye.

Nikki hangs up the phone and turns off her phone. "Well looks like someone is doing something mischievous. Pulling the old tricks from a few years ago." Nikki looks at me and crosses her arms. "Shut it Paige. It was for Alicia and that's it. But I have to admit I like doing it." She giggles and I laugh.

Roman's POV

I was getting ready to go to the today show with Charlotte. Nikki couldn't go because she had a match at a live event. "So how are you and Nikki?" I smile and look at Charlotte. "We have been really good. I really like her. In fact I have wanted to buy her this very expensive purse. I hope she'll like it." Charlotte nods and smiles at me. "Yeah she'll like it. She likes jewelry." Charlotte laughs and I laugh with her. "You guys are on in a few" Me and Charlotte both look at a man saying. We nod and look back at each other. "Are you getting a new mattel doll?" I nod and smile. "Hmm... I haven't gotten one in a long time. Anyways... what do you think Nikki is doing right now?" "I don't really know but all I know is that she is with Paige." Charlotte nods and now it's just awkward tension. I look down and I hear Charlotte touching her necklace. I see her ring fall to the ground and I get down to get it and get on one knee and give the ring to her. "Thank... you? I think you should get up, it looks like you are proposing." I chuckle and she takes her ring. I get up and I see her put it back on. This is weird...

*time skip*

Me and Charlotte decided to go out and eat. I texted Nikki about it and she said it was fine. "So you just kissed Nikki then asked her to be your girlfriend?" "I mean it worked but yeah. I really like her." Charlotte smiles at me and nods. "You alright?" Charlotte fixes her hair and nods at me. "I mean I don't have a boyfriend so it's weird talking about relationships. I don't know why but I just can't get a boyfriend, or at least keep one." I smile at Charlotte and sigh. "You are such a great person, one day there will be someone out there for you. I promise you."