#36: Heartfelt

Paige's POV

I just posted a picture of me and Sami kissing and my comment section is blowing up. I mean I basically said I loved him in the caption. After what happened I can't take my eyes off of Sami. "Paige!" I jump back into reality as I blink multiple times. "What happened?" Alicia scoffs at me. "You really like Sami don't you?" I smile at her and nod. "You're lucky... I mean you even have someone to kiss." I clench my eyebrows. "Just go out with Zack Ryder." Alicia rolls her eyes as I laugh. "I'm kidding! Alicia if you are single you have to mingle. It just works like that." Alicia sits down next to me. "Paige, I don't have anyone to like." I see Alicia shake her head. "Nikki moved on after dating him." Alicia clenches her eyebrows. "Roman or..?" I roll my eyes. "Not Roman! I mean John Cena. He left her heartbroken? Remember?" Alicia nods and crosses her arms across her chest. "I know Paige but like I'm not Nikki or I'm not you. It's weird how people can move on so fast."

"Sorry." I see Nick accidentally hit Alicia's head with his arm. "You should be." Alicia puts her hand on the back of her head. "Oh... and that is because..?" I turn to Nick as he approaches Alicia. "Because I would have hit you." He laughs as I clench my jaw. "Oh my gosh Alicia you should be a comedian!" Alicia smiles and nods her head as I raise my eyebrows. Alicia is acting kind of weird... "Yeah maybe you should come watch me so you could be a better comedian or should I say the job everyone forgets you have." He crosses his arms as she clenches her jaw. "Yeah I should learn from a wrestler or should I say the job everyone forgot you had." She playfully hits his arm. Is it just me or is this kind of awkward?

Nikki's POV

I just finished a segment with Seth in the ring. I was walking down the hallway to go to catering until I feel someone grab my arm and pull me to their locker room. "What the-" I turn to see Roman looking at me. "What is wrong with you?" He clenches his jaw. "Nothing is, Nikki." I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" He crosses his arms across his chest. "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry." I raise my eyebrows at his words. Oh you have got to be kidding me! This is just bullshit. "Roman, we broke up and we aren't getting back together. What don't you understand? I mean I don't want to be with you anymore. So just leave me alone." I turn around and leave his locker room door. I get out my phone as I start to scroll through my explore feed on Instagram. I bump into someone and drop my phone. Please don't let it be Dean. I grab my phone and look up.

God kill me... it's Dean! "Sorry." Dean ignores me and walks away. I clench my eyebrows and go to him as I turn him around. "Nikki, I have to go." I look at him confused. "Why?" He ignores me as he is about to walk away as I turn him around again. "Just tell me!" I close my eyes knowing I shouldn't have said that. "I'm gonna have a match soon." I open my eyes seeing him clench his jaw. "Dean, I'm actually talking to you this time." He crosses his arms. "You always ignore me. Let's say I talked to you. What would you do? Ignore me. I finally let you ignore me and now you show remorse? Nikki, I try to make you like me. I try to help you. I try to help you move on. Everything I do you just choose to ignore. Now just take advantage of this and ignore me." I feel skip a beat. I turn around but don't walk away. "God why do I even try?" I hear Dean mumble. Why do I always ignore him? Could he be the answer for me to finally move on? "You don't have to anymore." I turn to Dean and place my hands on his face and close my eyes as my lips melt perfectly with his. I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

Roman's POV

I see Nikki and Dean kissing. Why did I even try to get back together with Nikki? I feel my heart rip in half. I clear my throat as they stop kissing and turn to me. "Roman I-" "It's fine, you aren't dating me now." I turn around and feel myself get turned around by Nikki. Me and Dean both look at her. I see her bright red as she clenches her jaw. All of a sudden I see someone's hand reach for her arm and grab her. I look at Seth taking her out of here.

*time skip*

I was at my locker room looking at the TV screen. I hear my door knob shake as I turn to the door. I see Seth walk to me as I get up. He grabs my vest and slams me to the wall. "You broke her heart!" I clench my eyebrows. Is he talking about Nikki? "What?" He clenches his jaw. "Nikki! You broke her heart! You are getting her involved into something she shouldn't be involved in! She obviously doesn't want you back so leave her the hell alone!" What is he talking about? Since when did he turn into her guardian angel? "When did you even like her? Seth, you never even hugged her and you're complaining about me breaking her heart! You forgot one thing, Rollins. She broke my heart too!" I grab his arms and push them out of my vest. He clenches his jaw again as he forces the door open and slams it.

Nikki's POV

I am so confused. Why am I even in this love triangle mess? Is it even a love triangle? I ignore the topic and turn on the TV. Paige and Brie are at the third rope. Are they having a match? Paige throws punches and Brie throws some more at Paige. Paige gets down from the third rope and pushes Brie off the ropes. I cover my mouth in shock as Brie's head bounces from the stairs and slams into the floor. Oh my gosh! That did not look good! What just happened? I feel my heart rip in half. Is Brie hurt? Please don't tell me she is. I quickly leave my locker room and rush down the hallway to gorilla. I feel someone's arms wrap around my body pulling me back from going out. "No! Let me go!" I wiggle in their muscular arms. I feel my eyes water. "I need to check on her!" I get turned around and see Seth. "Seth! What the hell! I need to check on Brie!" I turn around but he grabs my arm. "No!" I grab back my arm and slap him across the face. I feel a tear running down my cheek as I quickly run back to my locker room. I need to check on Brie.