#40: Date

Nikki's POV

I limp my way to my locker room. "You sure you don't need help N-"  "I'm pretty sure" I cut Seth off. I open the door and go to the couch to sit down. "Seth, I don't think you need to be here." I say as I hold my leg. "I don't need to but I want to." I roll my eyes. "Don't you want to be with Sasha?" I say as my eyes go to Seth. "Not really." I clench my eyebrows. "Why?" My eyes look back at my leg. "I like Sasha and all but I doubt forgiving her. I feel like she doesn't want to be with me. She constantly ignores me." I get a guilty look on my face. "Haven't you guys dated for like 2 weeks?" I take my hair away from my face. "Yeah but, sometimes I feel like it was a mistake the whole time." I clench my jaw and look back at Seth. "Are you still friends with Roman and Dean?" He nods. "I don't know if you realized but we made up since the whole incident... by text." I laugh and shake my head. "The whole text is you know... kind of dumb. However, it is kind of funny. Like if I were proposed I would get a really good smile on my face if it were by text." He chuckles. "Oh that reminds me for some reason. Nikki, by the way... you still owe me." I clench my eyebrows. "For what?" I cross my arms. "For the whole Alexa, Dean and Paige deal. Basically for almost everything you had me do." I raise my eyebrows. "Fine but I have been planning to do something for you since these past 2 weeks." I shrug my shoulders. "That better make up for the deals." I chuckle. "It will"

*time skip*

Dean's POV

I was at catering next to Roman. "Are you over Nikki?" Roman shrugs his shoulders. "A small part of me hopes that I didn't over react." I clench my jaw as I see Sasha come to catering. "There goes Seth's girlfriend." I say pointing to Sasha. Roman looks at her as she walks to Natalya. "What do you think Sasha did to make Seth want her back?" I clench my eyebrows. "Maybe she just realized it was a mistake and Seth got over it?" I look at Roman as he shakes his head. "He wasn't over it. It takes a long time for a man's heart to heal." I raise my eyebrows at what he just said. "So you're not over Nikki..?" He looks back at me. "I never said that." I see someone else enter catering. Of course, it's Nikki. She walks towards Brie. I suddenly get an idea come up. "Roman, go talk to Nikki." He clenches his eyebrows. "Don't you like Nikki?" I shrug my shoulders. "I'll be fine." Roman slowly gets up and walks towards Nikki.

I look back at Sasha. I get up and approach her. "Hey Sasha" She looks at me and smiles. "Hi, how can I help you?" She chuckles making me smile. "I just wanted to know if you are still friends with Nikki." She raises her eyebrows. "No, why?" I look at Roman talking to Nikki. I look back at Sasha who is staring at them. "Oh" I nod seeing her eyes go to me. "I don't think I can help her with that. Go ask Brie or Paige." She walks away. "Tough one, Dean" I stare at Natalya. "I guess so."

Roman's POV

"Just come follow me, Roman" I nod as Nikki walks outside of catering. I follow her into the locker room. I walk in as I hear the door close. "Roman, do you not realize that we broke up?" I turn around seeing her cross her arms. "I know but I just wanted to see if I maybe still had a chance with you." I see her scoff. "It's been like 5 months. You don't have a chance with me anymore." I clench my eyebrows. "What if I can make it up to you?" She rolls her eyes. "By what? What are you going to do that will be so spectacular it'll make me wanna get back with you?" I grab her hand. "Just give me a chance and I won't blow it." I look into her eyes and smile. She looks at my hand holding hers. She looks into my eyes. Her eyes close as she takes a deep breath. "As much as I like this whole idea, I want you to know that I just don't have the love I used to have for you in me anymore. I like someone else. I love someone else, it's just that I don't know who that person is. I'm not sure that you know who that one person you love too. Roman, we are confused. We are in love... just not with each other." She takes back her hand and smiles at me. Her back faces me as she opens the door and walks out.