Tease - Roman x Virgil

Trigger warning: heated making out

Roman glided into Virgils room, looking as smug as he usually did. Behind his back he carried a black rose, just for his boyfriend, Virgil, who was laying on his bed, incased in layers of blankets and pillows while scrolling through tumblr on his phone, his screen showing off the bags under his eyes.

"Virgil, love?" Roman closed the door and stepped over to Virgil, looming over his figure.

Virgil averted his eyes from his dark screen, staring at Roman with a blank expression.

"Yeah?' He replied

"I have something for you" Roman pulled out the black rose and Virgil sat up, pushing the blanket down to his lap as he curiously stared at the rose.

He smiled, taking the rose gently from Romans hand and holding it in his own, twirling it around slowly to have a full view. "Thank you, Ro" Virgil finally said, looking up at Roman with a smile.

Roman smiled back, happy to...well, make Virgil happy. Roman held his hand out and Virgil rolled his eyes which held a fondness towards the fanciful side.

Virgil took Romans hand and let him pull him from his warm second home he calls his bed. Roman took the darkly dressed side into his arms and swayed back and forth to the silent melody.

"I love you" Roman whispered, nuzzling his nose into Virgils silk like hair and wrinkling it slightly from the tickle-y feeling. Virgil felt his heart warm with delight, holding his arms around Romans waist.

"I love you too"

Roman titled Virgils head back and pressed his lips against his, they moved together in harmony, Virgil tasting mint while Roman tasted sweet candy.

The kiss slowly became more heated, Romans hands trailing past Virgils hoodie to caress his bare back. Virgil parted his lips to let out a soft gasp, Roman took the opportunity and his tongue slithered into Virgils mouth, tasting every inch.

Virgil blushed, brushing his hands through Romans hair and tugging it lightly, earning a breathy moan. They pulled back, panting heavily for oxygen, both staring at nothing but each others eyes.

Smirking, Roman moved his hands down and innocently rested them on Virgils butt, pulling him up. Virgil understood the gesture and jumped up, wrapping his legs around Roman. Roman pressed him against the wall and attacked his neck, sucking and nibbling every inch until he found the sweet spot.

Trailing kisses up the side of his neck Virgil moaned quietly and Roman grinned widely, leaving a dark red mark on the exact spot. Virgils head was tilted back, face screwed into one of pleasure. Roman stared at him and all he could think was how hot Virgil looked.

Just as Roman was about to go back to Virgils neck he felt himself being summoned by Thomas, pulling back he sighed.

"What?" Virgil breathlessly asked

"Thomas is in need of my help" Roman stated, frowning slightly but letting Virgil drop to the ground gently, still keeping his arms around his love.

"But what am I going to do about this...?" Virgil blushed, looking down slightly. Roman tilted his head up like earlier and kissed Virgil again, only for a few seconds but Virgil savoured them.

"Cold shower" Roman whispered, winking before he sauntered out of Virgils room like nothing had happened. Fixing his hair and clothes Roman let Thomas summon him, Patton, Logan and the host himself not noticing Romans slightly messy look.

Virgil was still leaning on the dark wall, his hands clenching air. With his head still tilted back and pants tighter then usual, he let out a sigh and mumbled:

"Such a tease"

Sorry for the lack of updates, let's just say I find it hard to say no, which has gotten me into situations where I can't update.

Damn my ability to not be able to say no.