Roses - Roman x Logan

"Logan! I gift upon you, a rose" Roman smiled, bowing down and holding a single rose out to him. Logan looked at it with a risen eyebrow, then at Roman who was smiling.

Logan slowly took the rose, "Ah, thank you, Roman" Logan awkwardly said, giving him a small nod and carrying on his walk to his room. He absentmindedly placed the rose on his desk and got to work.

The next day at the same time Roman found Logan making himself a snack. "Greetings, gorgeous" Roman smiled, holding the rose behind his back.

"You complimenting me is an indirect way of complimenting yourself" Logan replied, not looking up from his food. Roman chuckled and held the rose in front of him.

"A present, for you" Logan took the rose and looked it over, he turned to Roman but he was already gone. Sighing Logan took his food and rose to his room, putting the second rose with the first.

The same thing happened the third day, Roman held the rose to Logan. "A gift, for my favourite side" Roman winked. Logan took the obvious flirting as a friendly gesture, thanking him he took the rose to his room. Why he was saving them and not throwing them away? He did not know.

It happened again, and again, and again. Logan became more confused everyday, why was Roman giving him so many roses? Seventeen days passed of Roman handing him roses, Logan kept all of them for a reason he still doesn't know. He didn't have the heart to get rid of them. Whenever he looked at them his insides felt funny, he didn't like it.

On the eighteenth day Logan was sitting on his bed when Roman walked in, holding the eighteenth rose behind his back. "Greetings, Roman" Logan smiled, sitting up.

"Good afternoon, Princess"

"I am not a princess, I would be a prince but-"

Roman sighed, ignoring what Logan was ranting about. He looked around the room and his eyes settled on the pile of roses. He didn't expect Logan to keep them, he...smiled and walked over to them, picking them all up.

"And I-.." Logan stopped himself when he watched Roman pick up the flowers, some were near death and wilting while a few others looked fresh.

"Um, those are the roses you gave to me" Logan clarified, standing up.

"I know, I didn't expect you to keep them" Roman commented, walking to Logan and handing him the single rose he had behind his back when he first entered, the bunch of flowers in his other hand.

"Why are you giving me these?" Logan questioned.

Roman smiled and put the flowers in his other hand, Logan glanced between the two.

"Put them together" Roman smiled, Logan did so and held the bouquet of flowers in both hands.

"I, Roman, want to confess my undying feelings for you, Logan. I was going to give you a bouquet of flowers but I wanted to be, well, creative" Roman smiled, holding his arms behind his back and bobbing on his feet slightly.

Logan looked at the roses, then to Roman, then back at the roses and...smiled, his heart pounding against his rib cage fast and hard. "Thank you, Roman..." Logan began, smelling some of the roses.

"I have realised that I do like you more then the others, it is quite hard to understand these emotions, I hope that does not annoy you?"

Roman shook his head, "no! Of course not, why would that annoy me? I find it quite adorable" Roman smiled, kissing his nose.

"I, oh, thank you" Logan became flustered and Roman grinned, holding his hand and bringing it up to kiss.

"I should put these in a vase..." Logan mumbled, watching Romans lips as they lingered on his hand.

"Be quick" Roman whispered, Logan nodded and hurriedly walked out of the room, he bumped into Patton who looked at the roses.

"Aw! Pretty!" He smiled, smelling them. Logan pulled them back, feeling possessive over them...he didn't want them to get ruined, for whatever reason he did not understand.

"Where did you get them?" Patton asked, smiling.

"Sorry Patton, I need water" Logan brushed him off and carried on jogging down the hallway, Patton did know the reason, he always knew when one side liked the other but he wanted to tease him, with a grin he carried on his walk, wishing the best for the two.

--

Sorry, I've been busy 😂

Busy as in I helped my Dad bring a couch through three doors into the living room. I am such a good gay son.