Prinxiety - Roman x Virgil

Virgil was standing in the hallway, scrolling through his phone for a good song. Roman casually walked up to him and Virgil glanced at the fanciful side, raising an eyebrow.

"Heeeyy Verge" Roman smiled, dragging out the word.

"Uh, hi?"

"Do you ship Prinxiety?"

"Uh, what?" Virgil replied, confused.

"Do you ship Prinxiety?" He repeated.

"Uh, um...er...is that the ship name Sanders fans have given us?" He asked for clarification, quite confused from how Roman was acting.

Roman nodded and Virgil took a few steps back from him, giving him a weird look. "Why?"

"Because, I do" He grinned, taking a step toward him. Virgil backed away again.

"Y-you do?" He stammered, a light blush coating his cheeks. Roman nodded, his grin turning into a smirk.

"Do you?" He asked again. Virgil stayed silent for a few seconds, not really knowing how to reply.

"Why not?"

"Awesome!" Roman reached forward and grabbed Virgil in his arms picking the dark confused trait up and spinning him around.

"Hey! Roman!" Virgil complained, pushing back a small smile. "Put me down!" He whined, weakly pushing Romans arms. Instead Roman leaned up and pressed his lips against Virgils in a soft, sweet, short kiss.

Leaning back Roman nuzzled his nose against Virgils, which was red along with his cheeks.

"Why don't we make Prinxiety real?" Roman smiled.

Virgil shrugged, looking away. Roman still held him above the ground in his arms. "Do you want to?"

"Y-yeah..." Virgil mumbled, not able to hold back a small smile and a dark blush.

Roman hummed in amusement, kissing his cheek and finally letting him onto the floor. "In celebration to our coming together we shall cuddle while watching movies! It is romantic, sweet, and you don't have to worry about looking good - even though you manage to pull that off without trying"

Virgil felt his heart warm at his affectionate words, grabbing Romans arm he stopped him from moving.

"I um...I liked it when...y'know, I was in your arms..." he mumbled, subtly asking if Roman could carry him.

Roman smiled and picked him up in one swift movement, carrying his king to his own bedroom.

"You are my king, I will treat you like royalty" Roman stated as he sat Virgil down on his bed with white, yellow, and red sheet covers.

"If I'm your king why are you only a prince?"

"Because you are more special" Roman replied, pushing his bangs to the side to kiss his forehead. Virgils face burned and he didn't think his heart could go through any more affection. He did like it, obviously, it was very sweet of Roman to say such things.

Putting on a movie Roman and Virgil cuddled under the warm blanket. During the movie Roman kept on telling Virgil affectionate compliments and Virgil felt bad, not once had he complimented Roman.

At the end of the movie Virgil looked at Roman, breathing in deeply he said. "I uh, you are...a good guy, Roman"

What was that? Was that seriously all he could think of? After everything Roman had said?

Roman chuckled, "I'm glad"

"No wait, uh...you're a really good guy! No ah sh-"

"Virgil" Roman cut him off, smiling. "Sorry, I feel bad. You keep complimenting me, and it's really sweet, but I'm not as creative, I can't think of anything"

"Don't fret my king, don't you think I compliment myself enough everyday?"

"...true"

Roman smiled, kissing him on the lips.

"I really, truly, like you, my king"

"I like you too...my prince"

--

Yay haha

Thanks for the request!