Teaching - Logan x Patton

"Are you ready for your lesson in the arts of showing affection?" Patton grinned, standing in front of his boyfriend. Logic nodded, adjusting his glasses. "As ready as I will ever be" he replied.

"Awesome!" Patton giggled, "first lesson: Hugging!" Patton exclaimed, "you can hug me whenever you want! Either a normal hug" Patton demonstrated on him, "or a side hug!" He also demonstrated.

"I can do that whenever I wish?" Logan questioned, Patton nodded. "Your turn! Hug me!"

Logan stood still for a few seconds, unsure of where to put his arms. Patton giggled quietly and slowly held his wrists, moving them to his sides. "Oh" Logan mumbled, keeping his arms as stiff as a stick, not daring to move.

Patton smiled and took a step forward, linking his arms around his waist and resting his head on Logan's shoulder. Logan loosened his arms and slowly put them around Patton, hugging him closer and hesitantly putting his head on Pattons shoulder.

Giggling Patton pulled back, "you did awesome!"

"But I-"

"Second lesson: Cuddling!" Patton smiled, leading Logan to the bed.

"I do not know much about cuddling" Logan admitted. Patton sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

"That's why I'm going to teach you, silly!" He grinned. Logan sat next to him and Patton motioned him closer. Logan did so.

"Like the hugging all we have to do is hold each other!" Patton wrapped his arms around Logan, resting his head on his chest and cuddling into his side, closing his eyes and smiling.

Logan tensed, not daring to move. Patton chuckled after a few minutes, putting Logan's arms around him. "Cuddle me, Logy!" He encouraged, titling his head up to look at him.

Logan nodded and held his arms around Patton, slowly they tangled their legs together and relaxed against the mattress, both closing their eyes. After five minutes Patton sat up, sitting on his stomach, "Third lesson: Kissing!" Patton stood back up and pulled Logan up with him.

"There are a lot of ways to kiss!" Patton began, taking a step closer. "Kiss on the lips, cheek, forehead, neck, etc!" He grinned, winking. Logan blushed.

"A kiss on the lips could be short or long!" Patton explained, "I will show both" he added.

Putting his arms around Logan's neck he smiled, "if I do this you put your arms on my waist" Logan nodded and did so, Patton stood closer and leaned in.

"Do you know how to kiss?" Patton inquired, Logan shook his head. "Is there a certain way to do it? Or is it random?" Logan asked.

"Follow my lead!" Was Pattons reply, pressing his lips against Logan's. He kissed him but Logan didn't know how to follow his lead, he slowly moved his lips against Pattons, feeling him smile Logan felt a little courage.

They pulled back and Logan smiled at how wide Pattons grin was. "You. Did. Awesome!" Patton happily shouted, throwing his arms up for more emphasis.

"Thank you, Patton" Logan replied.

Patton then showed him a short kiss, a peck, a kiss on the cheek and forehead, letting Logan repeat him after.

"You're adorable" Patton giggled after he kissed him. "Did I do it incorrectly?"

"No no! It was perfect, just like you" Patton booped his nose and Logan smiled.

"Is that it?" Logan inquired.

"There are more ways to show affection! Like, if you smile at them, remind them how much you love them, compliment them, oh! Hug hands!"

"Hug hands?" Logan repeated. Patton nodded and "hugged" Logan's hand with his own.

"That's hand holding"

"...I always thought it was hand hugging?" Patton frowned. Logan was about to carry on but something stopped him. "It can be whatever you want it to be, Patton"

Patton smiled again and intertwined his fingers with Logan's, pulling his hand up and kissing the back of it. "You did awesomely for our first session of the arts of showing affection!" Patton complimented, leaning in and kissing his cheek.

"You are a born learner"

"I am glad I met your standards" Logan replied.

Patton grinned and Logan hesitated before kissing his forehead, "I...I love you, Patton"

"Daw!" Patton cooed, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much Logy bear!"

--

I thought it was cute