Care Baskets - Patton x Roman

Patton has always cared for the other sides like they were his children, if they were upset he would comfort them, if they were angry he would calm them down, if they were stressed he'd leave a care basket full of stuff that they love and will distract them.

...Anyway, one day Virgil was stressed because Thomas was going to a party later, his sadistic brain made him think of everything that could go wrong at said party, which stressed him out. Patton knew that Virgil would get like this so he got the care basket he made for Virgil and placed it outside of his room, knocking on the door and dashing down the hallway, hiding around the corner.

He didn't notice Roman watching him, he saw Virgil open his door and take in the basket, closing it after. So that's where they come from, Roman thought and stood behind Patton.

Patton smiled and turned around, jumping when he saw Roman.

"Roman! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, Patton, but I was wondering what you were doing?"

"Uh...what do you mean? I'm not doing anything, I'm just...looking at the wall! Yeah! This is a very nice wall" Patton smiled, pointing at the wall next to him.

"Patton I literally just watched you put a basket outside of Virgils room and run away" Patton sighed but gave in, explaining to Roman what the baskets were for.

"I want everyone to be happy" Patton finished, glancing down the hallway. Roman smiled.

"That is very nice of you to do, Patton. If you could have a child you would be the best Dad the world has ever seen!" Roman declared.

"And you would be the best husband"

"Aha, what?"

"What? Oh! Did I say that out loud? I mean! Uh nothing!" Patton covered his face and blushed crimson, he couldn't believe he'd just said that.

Roman slowly smiled again and pulled his hands away, Patton bit his lip.

"I would be a great husband, thank you Patton" Patton smiled nervously, tugging his hands away.

"Heh, you're welcome Ro!"

Just before Roman left he pecked Patton on his cheek

"luckily, the best husband in the world only has their eyes set out for the best Dad in the world"

--

Thanks for the request!

If anyone has a request comment it below!

Also thanks for all the reads, votes and comments!