Summoning & Screaming - Virgil x Logan

Trigger warning: mentions of smut

Virgil and Logan were having sex in Logan's room, none of them expecting Thomas to need them at this exact time.

Thomas was in the living room with Roman and Patton. "Are you guys ready?" He smiled, fixing his hair in the camera.

"Of course! A Prince is always ready!" Roman replied, hand gestures and all.

"Now we need Logan and Virgil" Thomas smiled, he summoned the two and when he heard a scream his head whipped towards the two, his eyes widened and he screamed along with Roman and Patton who covered their eyes.

Logan and Virgil vanished, leaving the other three scarred for life.

"We shall never speak of this" Roman stated after a few seconds of silence.

"Agreed" Patton and Thomas said at the same time.

Back in the mind Virgil was under the covers, he found it embarrassing at first but now he was laughing hard. Logan was sitting on the bed, fully dressed and holding his burning face in his hands.

"Ugh! I told you to wait" Logan complained, Virgil only laughed harder and Logan sighed, shaking his head.

The three never did mention it to Logan and Virgil, they left it in the past and from now on Thomas was always careful when summoning his sides.

--

EEEEEEE

AWKWAAARDD