Staring - Thomas x Roman

I'VE DONE ANOTHER WITH THOMAS IM SORRU-
(Legitimately forgot how to spell Thomas for a few seconds - I'm listening to Thriller while writing this soooo)

--

All throughout the video Thomas and his sides were recording that day Roman kept noticing Thomas stare at him every now and again. When Roman looked back Thomas averted his eyes and blushed.

It kept happening, Thomas staring, Roman catching him, Thomas looking away and blushing. It made Roman smirk and his heart skip a beat.

The end of the video neared and the trials started to sink down. "I definitely earned a few cookies today" Patton smiled.

"Don't take all of them" Virgil grumbled and sunk down, Patton did also while saying "I can't promise that!"

"I hope you have learned something from this, Thomas" Logan stated, turning to look at him. Thomas nodded.

"I've learned Virgil also likes cookies" Logan sighed and pinched his nose, sinking down, leaving Thomas and Roman alone.

"I couldn't help but notice" Roman began, Thomas already knew what he was going to say so he ducked his head down and blushed, his purple-y pink hair covering his eyes.

"You kept staring at me" Roman took a few steps towards him, using his index finger, middle finger and thumb lift his head with his chin, staring deep into his brown eyes.

"Yeah" he chuckled, embarrassed. "About that I uh-well you see I um- you er...you have something on your face!" He blurted, face burning. Roman smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"Thomas, I'm a Prince, do you really think I would let people see me if I had something on my face?"

"Uh...yes?"

Roman chuckled and leaned closer to Thomas, noticing his breathing hitched.

"So you like me, huh?"

Thomas spluttered, he knew if he spoke he'd say something stupid so he nodded instead and Roman smile widened.

"So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" Roman mumbled, leaning closer and placing his hands on Thomas's crimson cheeks.

(Which cheeks tho huehuehuehuehuehuehue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Thomas shook his head softly and Roman leaned in closer, connecting their lips in a long, sweet kiss. Thomas slowly wrapped his arms around Romans neck, impossibly pulling him closer.

Patton was curious why Roman hadn't come back so he appeared back in Thomas's living room.

"Roman I-" he stopped and gasped, covering his mouth with his hands. "AW! LOGAN VIRGIL THOMAS AND ROMAN ARE KISSING!" Patton shrieked, making Roman and Thomas jump in surprise.

Logan and Virgil appeared, looking stunned.

"What? No you weren't" Virgil denied, crossing his arms. Roman smirked and kissed Thomas in front of them. Virgils mouth fell open and Logan didn't feel any indifference.

"I might never understand human emotions" Logan mumbled quietly and sunk down with Patton who was nearly about to faint.

"I totally knew you two liked each other" Virgil stated a few seconds later.

"No you did not!" Roman said, snapping his fingers sassily. Thomas giggled cutely.

"Did to, sir sing a lot"

"I'll have you know I like that nickname, Wednesday Addams" Roman retorted. Virgil hissed at him and sunk down.

"I guess that means you like me back?" Thomas asked, looking back at Roman who smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Of course! I've liked you for a long time, in fact"

"Me too Roman, me too...to you, not me" He quickly clarified, smiling. Roman leaned in again and the two shared another passionate kiss.

--
QUICK THING GIVE ME "INSULTING" NICKNAMES ROMAN AND VIRGIL CALL EACH OTHER LIKE SIR SING A LOT AND EMO NIGHTMARE I NEED MORE

If you guys like it I'll keep shipping Thomas with them

ANYWAY GUESS WHAT SONG JUST CAME ON

SMOOTH CRIMINAL BITCHES

TIME TO WHIP OUT MY METAL BIN AND WOODEN SPOON

IMMA ABOUT TO ANNOY THE SHIT OUTTA MY  NEIGHBOURS

SORRU IN ADVANCE