Don't Leave - Roman x Virgil

Virgil sluggishly dragged himself down the hallway, rubbing his eyes and yawning every few minutes. He didn't get much sleep last night but he was hungry, and food is more important then sleeping. To him, anyway.

And he gets to see Roman!

He made it into the kitchen to see Patton happily making breakfast and Logan conversing with Roman, it wasn't about anything that they would usually (civilly) argue about so Virgil guessed this morning was a good one.

He sat beside Roman and smiled at him when Roman looked over at him. "Greetings, hot topic" Roman smiled, brushing some of his hair to the side, Virgil mumbled and pushed his hair back, making Roman chuckle.

"I have something to talk to you about after breakfast" Roman stated, Virgil nodded thinking it would be something like planning a date or just asking if he wanted to hang out for the day.

They ate breakfast without any arguments, surprising Virgil. Usually Roman and Logan would start rolling out the insults but Virgil didn't mind - in fact he preferred it.

After the delicious breakfast Roman and Virgil walked hand in hand to Romans room. They walked in and Roman closed the door, turning to Virgil.

"This...will not be easy to explain" Roman told him, sitting down. Virgil sat next to him, "s'fine, try your best"

Roman nodded and frowned, staring directly into Virgils eyes. "I don't like you" he stated, making Virgil confused.

"Wh-"

"Let me finish" Roman cut in, "I do not like you, I never have and I never will, you told me your feelings and I dated you out of pity" Roman explained, Virgil felt tears well up in his eyes, trying to grasp what was happening.

"you do understand that no one could like you, right? All you do is cause trouble! The others act like they like you because they want us all to be civil but I can't do it anymore, my hate for you only grows stronger everyday" Roman stood up and Virgil choked, tears cascading down his cheeks and into his jacket.

"I do hope you understand" Roman stated, walking to his door. "We are through, Anxiety. Done, over" Roman left the room and Virgil collapsed onto the floor, his breathing only short gasps and with the tears and sobbing he could barely breath.

"No!" He gasped, "don't leave!" He begged. "Please.."

Soon enough he passed out and woke up in his bed, he sat up and rubbed his sore eyes, his heart shattered from what had happened. Roman never liked him? Virgil tried to do everything to affect everyone in a good way...obviously he didn't try hard enough.

Getting out of bed he walked to the kitchen to see if he could ask the others if they actually liked him.

"Virgil! I was just going to find you!" Roman exclaimed once Virgil walked in, Virgil glowered at him, did he think they could become friends again the next day? He was wrong, very wrong.

Roman faltered, "what is it, love?" He asked softly. Virgils glare only hardened.

"Love?!" He asked with clear hate in his voice, "YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME LOVE?" He screamed, already giving up on trying not to cry.

Roman was taken back, so was Logan and Patton.

"What? Broken up? I would never break up with you! I love you, dearest!"

Virgil paused, rubbing his eyes. "What? But you....you told me you never liked me"

"I did nothing of the sort!" Roman defended, pulling Virgil into a hug.

"Are you sure it was not a dream, Virgil?" Logan asked, Virgil slowly realised that it was a dream, no one acted how they usually acted...they acted how Virgil wanted them to act, they weren't their own person.

"Oh god..." he mumbled, pulling back from Roman. "I'm so sorry" he cried, "I -I didn't know-" Roman cut him off with a sweet kiss, pulling his love into his arms.

"Don't worry, love. It was just a nightmare" Roman whispered, calming Virgil down.

"I-I'm sorry, I love you!"

"I love you, too, dearest, and I'll never stop" Roman reassured him.

--

Yaaaaaay!

I might not be able to update in awhile cus I'm going camping and I don't know if the place has internet but don't worry! It's only for two days

Anyway that's for the request! I liked it!!