Robot - Logan x Patton

Logan and Virgil were having an argument, it was mostly civil apart from the few insults here and there. Patton and Roman were in the same room, barely paying the two attention as they did their own thing, Roman even humming to himself quietly.

"Yes but if you would rationalise your thoughts you would realise not all of those bad things could actually happen" Logan explained, Virgil rolled his eyes.

"It's not that easy"

"How hard could it possibly be?" Logan retorted.

"How would you know anything about that? Robot" Virgil muttered, crossing his arms and looking away. Logan didn't open his mouth to retort, instead he stared at Virgil, hurt. He hates being called a robot, no one knew this but he didn't like being reminded that all he was was information.

Frowning he sunk away, Virgil watched, confused. "what's up with him" he mumbled mostly to himself. Patton noticed the sudden quietness and turned his head, "where'd Logy go?" He asked.

Virgil shrugged, "dunno, he just left"

"That's unlike his usual Nerd self" Roman commented, smirking at his phone camera and taking a picture.

"I called him a robot, didn't seem to like it" Virgil added, Patton frowned as well, the sides (apart from Patton) do insult each other a lot but this is the first time one has actually walked away because of one.

"Are you going to apologise?" Patton asked, looking at Virgil like a parent would to their naughty child.

"No, didn't you hear what he said? Completely ignorant to my problems" Virgil huffed. Patton stood up and walked over to Virgil, giving him a stern look.

"You know he doesn't understand things like that, being called a robot isn't nice, apologise Virgil. Now"

Virgil shook his head, being stubborn. "That's it" Patton pounced on him, pinning him to the couch and tickling his sides. Virgil burst out into giggles, trying to escape by pushing him and kicking his legs.

"D-D-Dad!" He laughed, "s-stop!"

Patton grinned, "only if you say sorry!"

"Never!" Virgil replied, still laughing. Patton only continued his ruthless tickling, Roman coming over and holding Virgils arms down. 

"O-okay okay!" Virgil laughed, "I'll apologise! Just get off!" Patton stopped and Roman let go, both of them grinning at Virgil who panted.

"Ugh, you royal pain"

"At least I'm royal" Roman smirked, tapping Virgils nose and going back to his seat on the couch.

Virgil sighed and Patton stared at him expectedly, sighing louder Virgil got up and trudged to Logan's room.

"And I'm supposed to be the dramatic one" Roman chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not stealing your crown!" Virgil shouted down the hall.

He entered Logan's room without knocking, "sorry" He said without any emotion, about to close the door and leave but stopped, hearing Logan whisper to himself.

"I am not a robot, I-I am not a robot" A few sniffles here and there. Virgil sighed, feeling guilty. He walked in fully and spotted Logan pacing, mumbling to himself that he was not a robot.

"Did what I say really affect you badly?" Virgil asked, making Logan jump and turn to him.

He was silent and Virgil walked closer. "Did it?"

Sighing, Logan nodded his head and looked away. "I-I do not like the insult, it makes me feel like I do not have emotions when I do...I am sorry, I must be overreacting" Logan rubbed his eyes and Virgil stepped closer.

"Oh, you're crying...I'm sorry, Logan. I didn't know"

"How could you? I should have told all of you sooner, it is my fault, and I take back what I said prior, I know it must be hard being Thomas's anxiety" Logan said, giving him a small smile.

"I don't usually like hugs, you probably don't either, so make up high five?" Logan chuckled and gave him a high five, Virgil smiling a bit.

"I would go to Patton for comfort, he is your boyfriend after all...meaning that you are technically my second Dad" Virgil shrugged, "I'm sorry, again"

"It is fine, all is forgiven" the two walked back to the living room and Logan went straight to Patton who hugged him tightly.

"Good job making Logic upset" Roman commented, sitting next to the dark persona. "Shut it, sir sing a lot" Virgil replied.

Roman leaned over and pecked his cheek, "oh hush, negative Nancy"

--

Thanks for the request!