Movie Marathon - Patton x Logan

Logan slowly awoke from his slumber, stretching his limbs and reaching for his glasses. Sitting up his blanket pooled around his waist, letting the cold breeze hit his bare arms which made him shiver.

He changed, straightened his tie in his full length body mirror and fixed his hair. He noticed on his desk was a note, a note he hadn't wrote. Staring at it in confusion he reached over and picked it up, reading over the scribbled writing.

Reminder: go to Patton's amazing movie marathon at nine pm!!! Involves snacks, onesies, and lots of cuddles!!! <3

Logan knew Patton had left the note but he thought nothing of it, not once did he mention it to Patton or did Patton mention it to Logan, or anyone for that matter. By the end of the day Logan had forgotten completely while Patton sat in his room. Alone.

Maybe he's just...busy, Patton thought with a frown. He glanced at all of the stuff he set out and he knew he couldn't let it go to waste so he called Virgil over.

"Hey Dad...what's all this?" Virgil asked once he appeared, Patton jumped up.

"I invited Logan to a movie marathon but he didn't show...so, do you want to join me Kiddo?" Patton offered, smiling happily. Virgil agreed and the two watched movies while eating snacks and wearing onesies for most of the night.

The next day Logan greeted Virgil in the kitchen, who looked tired.

"Did you not get much sleep, Virgil?" Logan asked, making himself some breakfast. Virgil shrugged.

"Nope, movie marathon" He simply replied. It suddenly occurred to Logan he had forgotten about the note Patton had left him, if only he didn't trash the note, now he felt a little...guilty.

"Oh, with Patton?" Virgil nodded in reply, scrolling on his phone. He stood up to leave but spoke to Logan first

"He was excited, y'know. I could tell he was upset, better make it up to him" He left Logan staring at the place Virgil once stood, thinking about what he could do.

Later in the day Logan had found Patton eating a cookie happily, tapping his shoulder Patton turned around and smiled at the logical side.

"Hey Lo!"

"Greetings, uh, here" Logan handed Patton a folded note, turning and leaving. Patton finished his cookie and opened the note, a smile forming on his face.

I apologise for not coming to your movie marathon yesterday. If you come to my room at nine I have something that will hopefully make it up to you.
-Logan

Patton excitedly waited for the clock to turn to nine, curious to see what Logan had done. Patton didn't mind that much that Logan didn't show up, Patton understands he can be busy and he had a fun time with Virgil!

Once it was the right time Patton appeared outside of Logan's room, he held up his hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

Grinning widely Patton bounded into the room, his grin somehow widened as he took in everything. Logan stood at the end of his bed, next to him a table with all of Pattons favourite snacks and on his bed was all of Pattons stuffed plushies.

In his arms Logan held two onesies, his and Pattons.

"Aw Logan! You didn't have to do this!" Patton walked up to him, Logan shrugged and handed Patton his onesie.

"Yes I did. I understand what I did yesterday was horrible for me to do to you" Logan motioned around the room "hopefully you still want to stay even if I upset you"

"Of course I do Logan! I forgive you, you were pretty busy anyway" Patton hugged Logan briefly, telling him he'd change and come back.

Logan changed into his own onesie and flicked off the lights, sitting on his bed and waiting for Patton to return. Few minutes later Patton walked in, giggling. He sat down next to Logan and wrapped his arms around one of Logan's, resting his head on his shoulder and looking at the tv screen.

"What's so funny?" Logan asked, playing the movie. Patton shook his head softly, "I'm happy"

"Ah...that's good"

Patton hummed and cuddled closer to Logan, smiling.

"Thank you Looogan"

"Anything for you, Pat"