Bad Sides 2 - Roman x Evil

Roman sat in his bedroom, alone. Absentmindedly he coloured in the characters in his colouring book, he had nothing else to do. Ever since Logan got kidnapped the sides had gotten pretty close to the bad ones, telling Roman they weren't that bad.

Roman only scoffed, he can't stand any of them, especially Evil. He gets under Romans skin and tears him apart, his smug smile, his evil glint in his gorgeous dark brown eyes....gorgeous? He meant...ugly, yeah ugly.

What got Roman even more mad was the other sides barely spent time away from the bad sides room! The only time Roman gets them all alone without the bad sides is when Thomas summons them for a video which is quite rare.

Roman sighed and threw is colouring book to the side, he didn't like to admit it but it hurt, it hurt him that they'd rather hang out with the people who affect Thomas in a bad way. Yes they didn't do it often but it got on Romans nerves.

The other reason why he stays away from the bad sides room and the bad sides in general is because they make fun of him, they say he ruins the moment with his over-dramatic-ness and his arrogance annoys them.

He stared up at his ceiling, his eyes glossing over. He couldn't go hang out with Thomas, he was busy, and he couldn't ask one of the sides to hang out with him instead. He's probably too annoying anyway...

He was about to go into the imagination when his bedroom door opened. He sat up and blinked back the tears in his eyes, expecting to see one of the sides but was surprised when he saw Evil.

Scowling Roman looked the other way, crossing his arms. "What do you want?" He muttered angrily.

"Ooo, someone's angry" Evil chuckled, gliding through the air and sitting on his bed opposite him, wearing his smug smile that warmed Romans heart, what? No! No it didn't! Nope! No! Noooooo!

"Thanks for the update, Darth Vader"

Evil only chuckled again, liking the nickname. "I thought you couldn't be here?" Roman asked him after minutes of silence.

"Meh, technically I can't" he shrugged, sitting up more. "I'll die if I stay out here for to long, I have about five minutes, max" he shrugged like it was nothing.

"Die?" Roman repeated, looking at him like he was an idiot. If he knew he was going to die why did he leave to talk to Roman? Probably to make fun of him, right?

"Doesn't matter, why aren't you with the others? We are having a blast! Working with Pranks is the best" Evil grinned, remembering how angry Anger got when he covered him in glue and feathers.

"If you haven't noticed" Roman began, using his hand gestures. "I am not wanted, too dramatic for their taste" Roman got up and headed to his door, Evil rolled his eyes and flew after him.

Roman was about to open his door when Evil slammed his hand on it, shutting it loudly. Roman huffed and glared at him, crossing his arms.

"What?"

"You're too dramatic for anyone's taste" Roman gritted his teeth, so the only reason he came was to insult him? Jerk.

"But that doesn't mean we don't want you there! Stop being so childish. Can't take a little insults? C'mon dude, and besides Depression is as loud as you! Maybe not as self-deprecating but you could be friends, all you need-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!?" Roman finally screamed, losing it.

"Before you kidnapped Logan it was fine! The main sides didn't like the bad ones, that's how it should be! But now? They barely have anytime for me anymore!"

"You do know you aren't, like, the most favoured side, right? Neither are you an actual Prince. You know what you sound like? A whiny child complaining about their parents spending to much time with their new child or something!"

"I know I am not the favourite side, I never thought of myself as the favourite side, Evil" Roman argued back, "not only am I Thomas's creativeness I am also his ego! I'm arrogant sometimes, okay, sue me! But it's part of who I am as a side! I can't...just...change" He started of shouting but his voice got quieter and quieter.

"Sometimes I don't even realise I'm..." he trailed off and sighed, covering his face with his hand.

"Just leave me alone, Evil. Go have fun with the sides or whatever" he pulled open his door and left down the hallway, not turning back.

Evil stared at him curiously, he didn't know Roman felt like that, he knew that he was Thomas's ego but he didn't know Roman sometimes couldn't control it.

He only had one minute left before he would start losing energy, and it would take him a full minute to get back to the room and then another few hours before he could leave again but...he couldn't leave Roman like this.

Ugh! He was Evilness! He shouldn't feel this way to anyone!

He looked down the hallway that led to the room, then to Romans retreating figure, then back to the hallway.

"Fuck it" he muttered and flew to Roman, stopping in front of him and making Roman bump into his floating figure.

"Evil-"

"Here me out?" Roman sighed but nodded. "Okay, I get it! I get that you are Thomas's ego, and you can be arrogant which can be really annoying but they still like you, Roman. They still think of you as one of them even if you are a childish whiny arrogant man, just because they are hanging out with us doesn't mean they don't like you anymore" Evil felt himself beginning to float down to the ground from lack of energy.

"And you can come into that room whenever you want, you're just an easy target for everyone because you're dramatic, we aren't laughing at you Roman, we're laughing with you" Evil trailed off, his feet touching the ground. Roman took in his words and nodded, he guessed Evil was right.

Evil couldn't stand up right so he leaned -well, collapsed onto Roman, his eyes closing. Soon he will not have enough energy to breath and he'll die.

"Evil!?" Roman exclaimed, holding him up right.

"Room...dying" he wheezed, Romans eyes widened and he picked him up bridal style, sprinting down the hallway as fast as he could to the room.

"Stay with me, Evil" Roman kept repeating, Evil couldn't move and his head lolled back, his lungs not getting enough oxygen.

Roman used his shoulder to barge the door open and he laid Evil down on the ground. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked over at the loud noise, all shocked to see Roman kneeling over Evil.

Shocked was extra shocked.

"Evil? Evil! If you die I will kill you!" Roman yelled, biting his lip in worry. The main sides rushed over worriedly, asking what was wrong but Roman ignored them, keeping his undivided attention on Evil.

"Please wake up" he whispered, he thought of anything else he could do, the only thing coming to his mind, true loves kiss! Well this will be embarrassing and a massive ego blow if it doesn't work.

Taking in a gulp of air Roman leaned down and kissed him gently, instantly he felt Evils lips kiss him back and he gasped, leaning back.

Evil stared at him with a smug smile, "I knew you'd do that" he whispered.

Roman narrowed his eyes but sighed, smiling slightly.

"You know me so well"

--

Hehe

I did a part two, fight me.

Kidding, just give me candy or something.

Anyway byeeeeee!

Any requests comment them