I hate you - Roman x Virgil

"I expect at least some sort of affection! It's like you don't even care about our relationship!" Roman yelled.

"What?! I obviously care! You're the one going off saving princes and princesses! How do I know you aren't doing anything with them?" Virgil yelled back, glaring.

Roman gasped, "you accuse me of cheating!? I am the most loyal out of all of us!"

"So you're saying I'm not loyal?"

"What? No! I wish you would stop accusing me of cheating!"

"It's pretty fucking hard not to! How would you feel if I spent most of my time with hot princes?" Virgil spat, Roman glowered at him.

"I am a prince-"

"And you are my boyfriend!"

"It doesn't feel like it" Roman retorted, sinking down before he would say something stupid.

Virgil screamed, tugging his hair harshly and falling to the floor, resting his head against the soft carpet and crying.

Roman wasn't much better, as soon as he was in his room he punched the wall so hard he left a mark and the skin on his knuckles split, dark bruises already forming but the pain was numb compared to the pain in his heart.

The two tried to say sorry but it didn't work, they went into another argument about something else which ended the same as yesterday, both of them in immense pain.

Logan and Patton didn't know what to do, Patton comforted both of them while Logan tried to help but he didn't know much about relationships, he had only recently gotten into one with Patton.

Days of arguing past and both of them were tired out from it, they physically couldn't go through more pain.

"It's your fault we keep arguing!" Roman accused. Virgil glared, his face turning red from how angry and upset he was.

"My fault!? You...fucking...UGH! It's not my fault, I tired to apologise but you always take it out of hand! You started the argument yesterday!

"Yes - because of something you did!"

"I can't deal with you anymore! I thought you were annoying before we dated but you have somehow gotten worse!"

Roman couldn't keep his anger down, something in him just...snapped..

"I HATE YOU!" He screamed, tears welling in his eyes from the emotional turmoil he had been put through.

"I HATE YOU MORE!" Virgil screamed back, not caring about what he had said, not caring that he was crying, not caring that Thomas and Patton and Logan were watching, he just didn't care.

Roman breathed in deeply, it was very shaky and he wiped his eyes with his white sleeve.

"I can't keep doing this" Roman whispered, he would feel his heart breaking but recently it's felt non-existent.

"I can't either" Virgil whispered back, the two didn't look at each other and sunk down, leaving Patton to turn and hug Logan tightly while he cried.

Thomas being the host could feel the heart break which in turn made him cry. Logan didn't know what to do.

Days passed of Roman and Virgil staying in their rooms, they made sure to keep Thomas in check, they weren't ducking out or anything but they weren't leaving their rooms either.

Until one day Roman wanted to settle this. He walked to Virgils room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" He heard the broken voice of his boyfriend...Roman felt guilt weigh down on him but he had to do this, it was best for the both of them.

"It's me. Prince" there was silence until Virgil opened his door, looking at Roman who looked as much as a mess as he did.

Not meeting his eye Virgil said, "I guess you came to..." Virgil trailed, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Yeah..." Roman replied, sighing.

"Virgil, for our health, emotions, and...sanity, we have to break up, we cannot be together. They say opposites attract but in reality we clash against each other too much, it is hurting both of us and I can't go through it much more" Virgil nodded and sniffled, even if they argued most of the time he still loved him, same goes for Roman.

"We can still be friends...?" Roman said but it sounded more like a question.

"Yeah...friends" Virgil smiled weakly.

"See you later, my...." Roman paused and shook his head, "see you later, Virgil"

"Bye-.." my prince "-...Roman"

Roman nodded, his throat tightening. He turned on his heel and marched down the hallway, vanishing to his room. Virgil closed the door and sobbed softly, turning around and leaning on the door, sliding down and bringing his legs to his chest.

Roman couldn't make it to his bed and fell to the floor, holding his head in his hands. As they cried they both thought the same thing

Was breaking up the best option?

...Was it the only option?

Maybe they could've turned it around, tried harder, made sure to stop the argument before it even begun, but that would be impossible.

They guessed...opposites don't attract.

--

Thanks for the request!

GUESS WHAT BITCHES? REQUESTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!

I finally did all the ones I had, also don't request smut anymore, I'll do other things similar but I won't be doing sex, so...yeah...

Byeeeeee!