Break - No Ship

Roman was minding his own business in his room, putting his sword on its stand and basically cleaning up a few things. His room had slowly become messier due to the fact he had been more busy recently - He plans to keep a schedule but when does that ever work out?

Suddenly he heard a loud noise from behind him, whatever it was hit the ground with loud thuds coming from each of whatever had fallen.

Roman instinctively grabbed his sword and spun around to see Virgil covered in dust and standing in a large hole where his wall used to be. Rubble from said wall was scattered across the ground and the dust was gliding down slowly.

"Virgil?" Roman asked, to shocked, confused and scared to say anything else.

Virgil cleared his throat awkwardly, standing up straight and pinning his arms to his side.

"Yeah...uh..." he scratched his neck, "I uh..." He trailed off, not meeting Princes gaze.

"You what?" Roman asked, beyond angry. He had spent nearly an hour cleaning his room now he had to get rid of half of his wall which was laying on the ground in shambles!

"It uh...fell" Virgil stated nervously, kicking a small piece of rubble with his foot.

"Fell?" Roman repeated, taking a step closer to the dark trait.

"Walls don't just fall, meta knight!"

Virgil shrugged, dusting some of the dust from his clothes. Roman sighed and pinched his nose.

"At least help me clean up-?" But when Roman looked back up. Virgil had already disappeared.

Roman groaned, rubbing his face. "How does he even break a wall!?"

After cleaning up he fixed his wall and laid down in bed, exhausted. It was nearing two am and he had spent most of the day repairing the hole - Virgil nowhere to be found.

Just as he was falling asleep he heard the same loud noise from before, sitting up angrily he saw his wall on the floor again and screamed.

"ANXIETY!"

"I am...so sorry"

--

Thanks for the request!